+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Results Show 3/19/03 **Spoilers**

You've got the bottom three right dagwood.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by emilyanne80
    Eden, I agree with you completely! She is SUCH a camera-hog....I just can't stand her. Let the poor guy sing one last song!
    Yah maybe she wasjust hogging the camera or maybe she wanted to get closer to Charles(BECAUSE HES SO CUTE). Or maybe that headband was just a little too tight and started sucking the blonde dye into her head damaging her brain and confusing her. i hate her i cant stand her. Julia demato wasnt actually that bad but shes already been in bottom three so shes pretty much next.Charles rules though

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Eden
    Everyone looked pretty sad to see Charles go. He must have been very well liked by all. It was especially poignant to have to sing a song called You Can't Win after you've just been booted out. I'll miss you Charles ... and it should have been Corey.

I just have to say one more thing. I wish to GOD that Kimberly Caldwell would just stop with the camera hogging. It's gone beyond annoying now. She does it in the group numbers and then she tries to grab poor Charles' last spotlight before he leaves. He was literally pushing her away from him when she was trying to dance with him while he was singing. I am sick to death of you, Kim C. and please get voted off soon. Oh, and while I'm at it, your headband sucked too.
    Yah that headband was ug..but count on her too have a bad sense of style. I just pray 2 God that she doesnt win. I cant believe she did that to Charles. I cryed when he got called off. It so should have been Corey and i hope someone hogs the camera on her last song. Like what if the guy doesnt get a chance to ever do that again. She totally rained on his parade. I love Charles hes the best.

Originally posted by fluff
    You've got the bottom three right dagwood.
    Thanks, Fluff!:cool:

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by dagwood
    They couldn't wait 20 more minutes? They interrupted both AI and Survivor before the end! AHHHHHH!!! Thank God for this site.

Correct me if I am wrong here. Charles, Corey and Julia were in the bottom 3 with Charles gone? He drove me nuts so good.
    oh my god really??I love Charles.I think that Corey should have been out tonight and julia demato a long time ago...:

FORT Fogey
    I got to watch the whole Survivor and American Idol, but Star Search got cut off in the middle, so that's aggravating.

They had all that filler and didn't even list the names until forty minutes into the show - ridiculous!

I agree that Vanessa was given the boot a bit too soon, but I don't think that Charles deserved to stay any longer than he did... I wouldn't have objected to seeing a couple of other people go, but he was *not* fabulous in any sense of hte word the past couple of weeks. I personally think that Corey should have been the one to go, I agree with EVERYONE that Julia looks EXTREMELY uncomfortable onstage, BUT at least she can sing, I don't cover my ears or fast forward through her songs, she looks pathetic, but doesn't sound awful, and I think that corey DOES, and Charles DID last night... and I agree that Carmen has been less than stellar, BUT I do not think she has deserved a spot in the bottom three in either week... I would say that she has been VERY close, probably 4th from the bottom... but that will probably change now that there are only 10 left
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh man, you guys on the west coast got interrupted.. yeah, I don't understand how Julia managed to stay again...
    *Megan*
    http://www.stephanieschultz.tk

We all know based on last years show when Tamyra got the boot that one bad performance is all that it takes to get the boot... but I think this year the talent is separated pretty clearly...

Clay, Ruben, Trenyce - great singers... would probably have to do pretty bad to get the boot anytime soon... I'm guessing this is the final three

Kimberly L, Kimberly C - I think that the Kims have more to prove because both have had pretty good performances, and both have potential to do well... I think that they are in a safe spot right now, and will probably be safe for several weeks

Julia, Corey, Carmen, Joshua and Rickey - I think that these are the five that really need to step up their game, because they are going to be the next ones going.... I think really they are competing against each other for the next 5 weeks... if any one of them slips they will go...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Totally agree with everything you said, Gizmo. Those are my final three picks too. It's good to know that Trenyce has more fans than I initially thought. Maybe I can stop voting so excessively now.
    *Megan*
    http://www.stephanieschultz.tk

+ Reply to Thread