+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Results Show 3/19/03 **Spoilers**

Yeah...I wasn't liking Kim C's hair tonight...Did anyone else see her and JD Adams again? Wow...

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    That girl does love to play with her hair. She was going for the elongated French Poodle look tonight.
    Mission accomplished.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by dahoney7
    Yeah...Paula seemed really upset. I also don't get it...Vanessa didn't deserve it, Charles didn't either. They weren't the best but they should still be on the show. I'm really really sad...
    OMG!Im with you all the way. I think that Charles did not deserve it. That Julia chick is okay but she was already in the bottom 3..so obviously she should have been next to go.Im gonna miss looking at Charles BOO. Bad America!!!Charles 4ever!!(Hes pretty cute too)

Sleeping with George W
    Everyone looked pretty sad to see Charles go. He must have been very well liked by all. It was especially poignant to have to sing a song called You Can't Win after you've just been booted out. I'll miss you Charles ... and it should have been Corey.

I just have to say one more thing. I wish to GOD that Kimberly Caldwell would just stop with the camera hogging. It's gone beyond annoying now. She does it in the group numbers and then she tries to grab poor Charles' last spotlight before he leaves. He was literally pushing her away from him when she was trying to dance with him while he was singing. I am sick to death of you, Kim C. and please get voted off soon. Oh, and while I'm at it, your headband sucked too.

FORT Newbie
    Eden, I agree with you completely! She is SUCH a camera-hog....I just can't stand her. Let the poor guy sing one last song!

FORT Newbie
    She is not American idol material. You know as in she SUCKS. And i think ive seen enough of Julia Demato..especially in the lowest 3. She should go home already. I miss Charles already...and dont people just hate it when they are saying call this number...to vote for blah blah and the person is sitting there like pick me pick me..okay what do you think this is?thats not going to help you get voted retard!!And yah she is a camera hog...shes the camera hog from hell. heh heh heh...

Eden.

I don't like Kim C's behaviour in group situations, she hogs the camera whenever she can.

She did seem very upset that Charles had been booted, but the way she rushed him and clinged on through half his performance was annoying to me.

This was his final opportunity and she just couldn't resist getting in on the act.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I must admit as soon as I seen this one was an hour long show I lost all interest in watching it. The half hour results show is bad enough I can only imagine all their stall tactics for an hour long show. Luck would have it that I turned it on just in time to see Charles standing next to Corey getting the boot. I think this might be the best results show I have ever seen

What really surprises me is that Carmen has yet to be in the bottom three. I don't get that at all.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by kathleen
    She is not American idol material. You know as in she SUCKS. And i think ive seen enough of Julia Demato..especially in the lowest 3. She should go home already. I miss Charles already...and dont people just hate it when they are saying call this number...to vote for blah blah and the person is sitting there like pick me pick me..okay what do you think this is?thats not going to help you get voted retard!!And yah she is a camera hog...shes the camera hog from hell. heh heh heh...
    KIM C. AND JULIA DEMATO SHOULD BOTH GO HOME!!!!We dont need anymore one hit wonders. and besides that, camera hogs with ugly hair(ahem kim)..Charles on the other hand looked great tonight: so why the f*** didnt they send Julia home??America has gone crazy.Grigsby rules!!!

They couldn't wait 20 more minutes? They interrupted both AI and Survivor before the end! AHHHHHH!!! Thank God for this site.

Correct me if I am wrong here. Charles, Corey and Julia were in the bottom 3 with Charles gone? He drove me nuts so good.

+ Reply to Thread