+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Results Show 3/19/03 **Spoilers**

I think Charles has a really ncie voice.

His rendition of Overjoyed in his heat was excellent.
    I think he made a poor song choice.
    Such a shame.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I know Charles wasn't going to win, but I liked him much better than Corey, Julia, Carmen, and Kim Caldwell. He was really likeable and had a nice voice, just not exceptional. At least he didn't hurt my ears like Corey, Julia, or Carmen. I would rather be boring than tone-deaf.

Did anyone else think it was funny that Paula was so surprised that Corey was in the bottom three? Did she really think that people would ignore his dreadful performance and vote for him based on that phony praise she caked on him!?!

Fade to black
    I agree. Charles does have a nice voice, just terrible song choices the last two weeks - he tried to be too up tempo and I don't think that worked for him. As for why him over Corey and Julia... I said this in another post, but it was about the fan base. Corey and Julia, while they certainly don't have the fan base of a Clay or Ruben - do have their share of diehards willing to pound the phone line.

We'll see if Corey or Julia can step up to the challenge. I actually think Corey might do well with the whole disco theme.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Beautiful, Beautiful Boy! Azure's Avatar
    Fully agree with the last two comments. Charles seemed much more genuine than Corey who sang horribly last night and should have been the one to leave tonight (or Julia).
    Sail-on Silver Boy! Your time has come to shine!

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    No. No. NO! First Vanessa, now Charles. Why is it that the people who are in between best and worst are booted? There were at least three people worse than Charles last night. (Carmen, Corey, Julia, possibly Kim C even).

Why, God, why?

I will miss Charles. He didn't deserve to go at all.
    Did anyone else notice how upset Paula was that he was out?
    Yeah...Paula seemed really upset. I also don't get it...Vanessa didn't deserve it, Charles didn't either. They weren't the best but they should still be on the show. I'm really really sad...

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    i love these spoilers,,, since i am watching the show right now and they are doing the audience questions... hehe thanks for the info everyone!

I think Paula is blinded to Corey's singing ability (or lack thereof) by the rather obvious fact she fancies the arse of him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Of the bottom three I think I would have rather seen Julia go.

I think she seems nice enough and has a pleasant voice, but she just doesn't seem to be enjoying herself like most of the others are.

Incidentally, what the hell did Kim C's hair look like?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fade to black
    That girl does love to play with her hair. She was going for the elongated French Poodle look tonight.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by dahoney7
    I'm quite disappointed. I really liked Charles. He was a lot better than Julia, Corey, and Carmen.
    i totally agree and dont understand why america would vote charles out...He was better than Julia by far and she was already in the bottom 3.Doesnt that tell America something??Like hello.. and besides his talent Charles was super-cute so i at least hope he comes back next year: im still confused about this though Julia should be the next to go!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast