+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Results Show 3/19/03 **Spoilers**

Back to an earlier topic...

Here's my fix for the voting issues. Have two numbers for each contestant, example: Corey last week would have been 01 and 11. Then the rabid fans can call 01 to vote for him, and those of us with ears can vote 11 to vote against him. When they tally the votes, the just subtract the "against" votes from the "for" votes (even the trained monkeys at Fox should be able to handle that). The one with the lowest number (and it would be a negetive number in some cases!) goes home. Completely fair, and oh-so-satisfying.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by dvm
    Don't stone me.... but I think that Corey will do ok next week with disco... especially if the Chipmunks had release anything during the 70s?

zan
    ...LOL....still laughing...........ha!!! SO great!!

Zan--
    Love the av--go sims!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

zan
    Thanks Spegs--
    Love your av -- go Clay!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by spegs
    Back to an earlier topic...

Here's my fix for the voting issues. Have two numbers for each contestant, example: Corey last week would have been 01 and 11. Then the rabid fans can call 01 to vote for him, and those of us with ears can vote 11 to vote against him. When they tally the votes, the just subtract the "against" votes from the "for" votes (even the trained monkeys at Fox should be able to handle that). The one with the lowest number (and it would be a negetive number in some cases!) goes home. Completely fair, and oh-so-satisfying.
    Would people get confused by that, though, and call the wrong number? THAT would be funny! I would have trouble deciding whether to vote for my favorites (Ruben, Trenyce, Rickey, Clay, and Kim L., in that order) or against my least favorites (Corey, Julia, Carmen, Kim C., worst to best).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112