+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bottom 3 tonight?

Reality? Really?
    Corey, Corey and Corey (please!)

(Corey, Julia and Carmen)

FORT Fanatic
    Charles, Carmen, and Julia...

Goodness goodness, I'm upset with Julia. It seems every week she's getting worse. Her presence back in the opening-middle rounds was so much better.

I agree with the confidence factor, maybe she isn't comfortable with a live audience. She's been doing up-tempo lately, I think her voice and emotion vibe will be expressed on a ballad...just not more "Unbreak My Heart" .

Although I do admit she is my number 1 fave, even if I think she will be the one getting the boot tonight.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow, first time in the history of any reality show I've ever guessed something right!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Newbie

CHARLES GRIGSBY

I CAN'T BELIEVE CHARLES GOT THE BOOT. HE HAS A MUCH BETTER VOICE THAN COREY AND CARMEN. PAULA WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT WHEN SHE SAID CHARLES DIDN'T BELONG THERE. EVEN SIMON WAS CORRECT IN SAYING COREYS VOICE WAS DREADFUL! WHAT IS AMERICA THINKING? CHARLES, IF YOU'RE READING THIS POST.....KEEP TRYING...YOU WILL MAKE IT!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234