+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bottom 3 tonight?

I don't know how they performed in the previous weeks because this was the first full episode that I have watched.

My bottom three - Julia, Carmen and Kim C.

FORT Fanatic
    Monika - guess I agree with you

Julia, Carmen, and Kim C, with Julia getting the boot.

I don't know what it is about Kim C, she sings pretty well,
    she moves around the stage, she's pretty - but her
    performances just leave me "blah".... I can't explain it.
    I think Simon said it - you could see her performance at any
    "six flags" theme park or something like it.

FORT Newbie
    Julia was worse then Corey but it may be Carmen..unfortunately Corey will be hanging around another week.

I think being in the bottom two with Vanessa really destroyed Julia's confidence. I think she's planning on going. But it would be nice if it were Corey instead. If Julia can stay out of the bottom three (don't know if that is possible) she might get the confidence back and make some contributions.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fanatic
    Spegs - I agree with the confidence issue about Julia. She was holding back those tears after she performed last night. I think she would do better if she could gain some confidence in her abilities - she seems like a sweet girl.

Julia, Corey and Charles/Carmen. But given that war is scheduled to break out at the same time as the results show, will we ever know??? (PS - My first post! Glad to join you!)

FORT Newbie
    Julia is the next to go. Corey is cute so he will stick around for a bit.

Corey, Carmen, and Charles are my bottom three picks. I'd like to see Corey go (BOY, would I like to see him get the boot!), but I think the teenybopper vote will keep him in the competition at least another week. That vote may help Charles a bit, too, so I'm thinking it may be Carmen's turn to say buh-bye.

My picks for bottom three are Corey, Charles (Charles song was very forgettable, I couldn't even remember later hearing him sing) and Julia or Carmen. I really like Julia but like everyone says, it seems she doesn't have enough confidence. I like her so much better than either of the Kimberly's, though.

My hope for leaving the show tonight is Corey so that Julia can get another chance.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

My bottom 3: Julia, Corey, & Carmen. I think Julia will probably be the one to go though. She was painful to watch. At least Corey & Carmen smile when they sing.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast