+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bottom 3 tonight?

She just doesn't look comfortable out there at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Worst to Best:

Corey, Julia, Carmen

I think everyone has a combination out of those three and Charles.

Do great minds think alike or what???
    I also feel that the bottom three will be - Corey, Julia and Carmen. Julia is finished, I think. Is she depressed or something?
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

FORT Fan
    I thought that it was Charles, Carmen, and Julia with Julia getting the boot. I had high hopes for her in the beginning, but then she did the extended white girl dance (three steps to each side instead of one) and got right back into the regular white girl dance. She simply isn't a performer. She is just a good singer. Not good enough.

3. Julia
    2. Charles
    1. Corey

Please, let Corey go. He is so SO bad. There is no excuse for him having gotten this far. Paula, baby, you could surely have kept your little boy toy around without subjecting America to his voice.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Spegs.

I half hope that Charles is in the bottom 3, but doesn't get the boot.

Maybe he'll smarten up and rise to the occasion a la Kim Locke.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I think the worst 3 are Corey, Julia, and Carmen/Charles. I'm not sure about Carmen or Charles cuz they've both been good before. They're just a little inconsistent. I personally prefer Carmen over Charles, but that's just me!

Carmen-- She's a cute kid, but definitely out of her league next to the Trenyce/Clay/Ruben powerhouse. I think she could develop, but it's not going to happen soon enough to win. Her voice has a whiny quality to it, and she really needs to work on that overactive vibrato.

Corey-- Ugh. Something about him just creeps me out. He seems to have this "wannabee gangsta" attitude, and he's definitely eating up all the extra female attention. As for his voice...I thought he sounded off last night-- not quite on key. I couldn't believe the judges didn't mention it. Luckily, Mr. Studdard was on next to blow him outta the water.

Julia-- I think she's a goner tonight. When the nicest thing the judges can say is how pretty you look...um...that would be a clue. She seems to have a problem with song choice...picking on the basis of "I love this song!" rather than "I can sing this song!" As Ms. Knight mentioned, she looked uncomfortable while singing, which made it very hard to watch her.

FORT Regular
    I haven't figured out who's truly less talented, but Corey, Carmen and Julia consistently are a turnoff. I want to enjoy Charles' performances, but after last night and last week, it just becomes harder to do. I think Julia will be ousted tonight.

Julia, Charles, and Corey, with Corey getting the boot hopefully... I agree that Julia is *NOT* a performer, but I at least like her voice, I cringe whenever I hear Corey... I want him OUT!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast