+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: So far tonight....(3/18 post show discussion)

JR.
    It was a hit or miss show for me. I did not like Corey, Julia, Charles, Carmen, Kim L., and Josh lost me by going country. Of the others, I don't think anyone stood out but they were all really good.

I could've done without all of the filler that they put in this to make it 2 hours. Too much nonsense.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    First of all sorry about misleading you all with the Dianne Warren thing

Kim L. was magnificent. It otally agree with Gizmo... Trenyce sounds like she's got a bubble in her throat the entire time... and what's up with that cleavage?

I thought the saying went: "Accentuate the positive and hide the negative"... I don't she's got very nice cleavage to be showcasing them to the world... very National Geographic in my opinion!

But she will advance to the top three because she is pretty and thin whereas Kim L. is chubby.

I forgot to add...What was with that towel Corey had? Arg...More and more, I don't think I'd miss him that much if he got kicked off tomorrow...

FORT Fogey
    I think it's pretty much agreed that two of the bottom two should be Julia and Corey. Does anyone disagree?

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    the first hour was great except for Corey. All I can say is nice to know you Julia goodbye. The worst 3 are Julia, the 17 year old girl, the guy that did the song from the whiz and Corey.

Originally posted by dahoney7
    I liked Josh. He made the song his
    Actually, most people only heard the Aerosmith version of this song, but there *was* a country version too... so Josh might have looked like he was doing something original with the song... but he wasn't really! lol Just singing it the way he probably heard it on the radio... he did a good job with it anyway... I didn't like him before (the marine hoo-haa crap got on my nerves) but I thought he did great tonight

Corey sucked, but then he always sucks, and somehow the judges overlook it. I've never seen a performance I liked from him.

Ruben was perfect, start to finish. Great song choice, great singing. Nailed it.

Clay started rocky, got good, and then blew it at the end.

Kim C's a huge media hoor - bad singer, great baby-kisser.

Josh, I thought "cool, he's singing an Aerosmith song, what guts!" then he countrified it and totally lost me.

Trenyce - she sings well, but there's something I can't put my finger on that bugs me every time with her.

Rickey - good singer, but a one-trick pony.

Carmen - Not digging the yodel any more.

Julia - She just doesn't have it.

Kimberley L - Honestly, I wasn't paying much attention to her singing, because that dress she was wearing really emphasized the bad parts of her body, and I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

I'm sure I've forgotten someone, but that must mean they didn't stick out. Oh, and I officially declare Kelly & Justin's movie a complete and utter flop. And she needs to ditch half that mascara.

Originally posted by nofx242
    The worst 3 are Julia, the 17 year old girl, the guy that did the song from the whiz and Corey.
    *Counts on fingers*... umm... did someone go to public schools?! lol Just kidding (before I get bitter posts, I went to public school!)

I *really* love Kelly, and want nothing more than to love her new movie... but I must say that clip SUCKED! lol I am hoping that it is not a sign that the movie is going to be a flop... oh, and she needs to b*tch slap whoever is doing her hair and makeup... the hair extensions that they put in tonight made her face look too fat, not a flattering 'do, and WAAAAAY too much eye makeup (I wasn't crazy about the choker either)... wow... that made me sound like a flamer!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

What am I doing here? I'm in California and I don't ge to see any of it for another half hour.

But I just couldn't resist.

I'm glad to hear, what I consider to be the top three, (Clay, Ruben, and Trenyce did well. I can't wait to see it!!:cool:
    You never know what you need until you don't have it

+ Reply to Thread