+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: So far tonight....(3/18 post show discussion)

Thank GOD she isn't singing "Somewhere over the Rainbow" AGAIN!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

It's so unfair to be on the west coast. I hate delays!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

What all have you seen so far?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Kim C. just went. I think she would have done better if she'd listened to me on the song choice (If I could turn back time--still Cher). The girl is a good performer, but her voice is getting boring. I just don't think she has the range.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

As far as Kimberly is concerned I couldn't agree with Simon more. I think Gladys Knight was very diplomatic, it was obvious to my husband and me that she was rather underwhelmed (as we were).

We are big Clay fans but thought tonight wasn't one of his best efforts. We're still pulling for him to take the whole thing. If Frenchie hadn't been dq'd it would have been an amazing final two.

Tonight... IMO the bottom three were

1. COREY (YUCK!)
    2. Charles
    3. Either Carmen or Julia... I would *rather* see Rickey go.. but based on tonights performance he should stay at least another week.... Charles and Corey should be bottom two, and Corey should GO HOME!

Josh just went, he sounded great, but he should be on Nashville Star. He's just in the wrong competition. In my mind, the Osmonds keep singing "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll..."

Somebody make them stop!

Originally posted by spegs
    Wow, I still have 10 minutes till it starts. I'm glad to hear that Clay rocked, as usual. What song did he pick?
    Clay sang "Somewhere Out There" by James Ingram and Linda Ronstadt...He was great!

Julia was very blah.. Is it just me or does she give off the impression that she's given up? I think she'll be the one to go. I think Charles and Corey will be in the bottom three with Julia. Oh.. loved Kim L's hair tonight.
    *Megan*
    http://www.stephanieschultz.tk

FORT Fogey
    My order of preference after tonight's episode is:

1. Trenyce
    2. Ruben
    3. Rickey
    4. Kim L.
    5. Clay
    6. Charles
    7. Kim C.
    8. Joshua
    9. Carmen
    10. Julia
    11. Corey

I think everyone sounded great tonight other than Julia and Corey, who were dreadful as usual. Hope people vote based on talent and not appearances...

+ Reply to Thread