+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminology

When I first saw this thread, I was hoping it would be an explanation of whatever the heck language Randy is speaking!
    Ya feelin' me, dawg?
    Am I too old or too white?
    Do something everyday that scares you.

Mmm, "feeling me dawg". I think it has something to do with when dawg meets leg (don't shoot me!)
    and if they only knew that when Paula says "you go girl" she actually wants them off the stage!

Originally posted by John
    "run" is what I want to do when women start singing all the notes around the first one, a la Whitney or Mariah.

"pitchy" is when I want to throw something at the TV because the performers can't hit a note to save their lives.

I'd better stop reading before my workmates get suspicious
    You never know what you need until you don't have it

I got nuthin' to contribute...I just wanted to you to know this thread is KILLING ME!!! You guys are hilarious.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Originally posted by BobDobolina

"Simon, what do you think of La Jerome over here?"

"Hmm... Well you know, if there's one thing I've learned in 20 years in the music industry is that it often involves travel, money and sometimes M&M's. And I'm also thinking about getting a haircut. Kelly Clarkson. Kelly Clarkson. In conclusion, people need to get it through their heads that this competition is getting really serious. Ryan, can you get me a cold refreshing coca-cola over here? "

OMG Bob, I read this all with Simon's little accent and laughed out loud. That was the funniest thing I read all day. Thanks!!!

RC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12