+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Sligh - Season 6

This guy had me from the moment they showed his "pre-audition interview" - love his sense of humor and was floored by how well he sang. I think he will be the most interesting/fun contestant this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2244644;
    I'm loving this guy. . . his voice, his personality, his humor. Definitely my favorite going in.
    I'm with you, Jewels. There is just something about a guy with a great sense of humor.

between his personality, his humor, and his great voice, Sligh is definately one to watch

Quote Originally Posted by sher;2243743;
    chris is my absolute fave. and his look is geeky enough to get the same sort of obsessive fan following as former geek idols from the past. yeah, you know who i'm talking about.
    I'm not sure that's fair. The two people who come to mind for me in the "geek" column are both far less interesting or talented to my perception that this guy seems to be. You know... the guy who's name rhymes with "stay", and the kid who's name rhymed with "heaven"? Both hacks, especially the second one.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Looks to me that he is the frontrunner at this point. We'll have to see some performances, but i could definately see this guy taking the prize.

I hope he can adapt to the theme weeks.

Add me to the ranks of people who've crumbled in Chris's chubby little hands. I can't wait to see what he'll do on this show. I'm expecting good things.

A Little Bit Dramatic PinkPositivee's Avatar
    I adore him. I couldn't stop laughing at the 'are you in the final 24' bit when he sat down in his chair and was like "Now I know you're probably wondering why I called this meeting today." Love him!

FORT Fogey
    Dayum. I love this guy, but the whole Christian-centric thing he has going will more than likely bother me too much to enjoy him.

Don't mean to offend Christians....just not my taste.

Hee! I think he's the first contestant ever who has taken "lucky charms" to mean the cereal. Kudos.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2242505;
    I was thinking the love child of Jack Osborne and Napolean Dynamite.

I really want to like him, but I wasn't blown away by his voice.
    I like Justin Timberlake too (as, obviously, do a lot of people), but I'm not blown away by his voice either.

I think Chris is a natural entertainer/personality and I'll be very surprised if he fades into oblivion after Idol, even if he should get cut fairly soon.

This season there are really only 2 reasons why I care whether I watch the show or not. Chris Sligh is one. Sanjaya Malakar is the other.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

+ Reply to Thread