+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Melinda Doolittle - Season 6

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    so far she's my favorite of the girls. I think she could really stand out, so many of the other girls' voices sound exactly alike to me.

I can't decide one way or the other on her. But, it seems a bit of an unfair advantage considering all her prior experience against some of these untried folks.

I want to like her, but can't help but be freaked out by the fact she has virtually no neck.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

She is hands down my favorite girl... You can't help but to root for her... And she has an amazing voice, I can't see her winning, but I certainly hope that she makes top 3
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

She's one of my 2 favorites among the girls right now (Lakisha being the other one). I really like her voice and think she'll get into the Top 12 without much of a problem.

FORT Newbie
    What is up with her constant "shrugging". It looks wieird. Like her head is attached to her shoulder and she has no neck. Weird.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Lol, I noticed her neck thing too. It IS irritating... So far, she has a good voice but there is no WOW factor about her. Maybe she will pull something out of her bag on the next show.

She's my fav

-~Sarah~Jael~Brittany~- Twisted*wORDS's Avatar
    I Like Melinda one of my Favs this season! I think she has a great voice..lacks a little bit of confidence..But still a great singer..And I dont think looks matter at all..When this is a singing competition not some beauty contest..

I like Melinda very much too! May she go far!!

Is it known who she sang back-up for? Was it for recordings or live, on-stage gigs?
    2003-2008.

+ Reply to Thread