+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Leslie Hunt - Season 6

I agree, her voice is so pretty, I think you all are underestimating her, well some. And she has a great deal of fans.

Leslie's the girl always shown in the previews right? As one of the ones that "impressed" - the clip always ends with her singing "Baby I love you", I think? Only that girl was blonde... For some reason I loved reading this:

What other talents do you have?

I can write one heck of an essay. Oh yeah, and I compose music.
    2003-2008.

FORT Fan
    I read an article saying that Leslie has Lupus, I am surprised that wasnt played up during her initial time on idol. Maybe she doesnt want the sympathy vote but I think it makes for a good story.

She is very likable! I love the tone of her voice but she wasn't on key in the tiny clip we saw.

Quote Originally Posted by cannonballler;2250001;
    I read an article saying that Leslie has Lupus, I am surprised that wasnt played up during her initial time on idol. Maybe she doesnt want the sympathy vote but I think it makes for a good story.
    I read the same article. I don't understand why this part of her story hasn't come to light on the show. Afterall, they never fail to bring up the single motherhood issues with the annointed one.

Don't ask me why, but I really like Leslie. I love her voice and she's got that naturally pretty, "Girl Next Door" look. I thought she did a great job last night. I hope she stays awhile.

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    I really like Leslie too. And I think her performance is ok, but her inexperience really showes last night. She's my favorite among the girls even if she's not the most polished performer.

She has a good voice, but there is just something that bothers me about her. She seemed like a fish out of water and uncomfortable last night.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I really, really like Leslie, she's so spunky, cute, friendly, warm and her voice is awesome. Hope she goes far! Voted for her last night and will continue to support her.

Whoot!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2251611;
    I read the same article. I don't understand why this part of her story hasn't come to light on the show. Afterall, they never fail to bring up the single motherhood issues with the annointed one.
    My guess is that she asked for them not to bring it up. Sometimes the producers can be respectful in that regard.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast