+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Excellent performance by Jordin! Her performance pulled you into the song! Nicely done Jordin!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    I really liked Jordin last night. She sang beautifully, and with feeling. I think she is improving every week and is now a contender with Melinda and LaKisha.

FORT Fogey
    If she doesnt win this, no matter. Simon will sign her, broadway will court her and the public will embrace her. She is going to be a break away star. She is all set. What a precious, beautiful and talented woman. She radiates sexy and sweetness simultaneously.

FORT Regular
    A breakout performance, last night, by Jordin that elevated her above being a "good" singer. That was a fantastic performance.

FORT Fogey
    I agree that performance was amazing. She's definitely top 3 material!

Jordin's performance last night was awesome. She is now way ahead in position of Stephanie, IMO. She's right up there with Melinda and LaKisha.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2290356;
    Have you been around a bunch of happy 17 years old girls lately? That is what they do, when they are happy and think they are on a wonderful adventure. I don't think she has learned the art of manipulating the tv audience by being fake yet. But give her 2 years in hollywood.
    Not lately but I was 17 almost 9 years ago and I remember finding girls like Jordin annoying back then too.
    Jessica

FORT Newbie
    Hi all...Jordin is my absolute favorite! She WILL be in the finals!

Quote Originally Posted by waspylookin;2290398;
    Not really rooting for this girl. What little "edge" she displays I think is an act. Can't fault her for trying to compete, but it doesn't sell with me.

Can't fault someone for being young, but still, someone who has worked their way to the top, like Melinda - in short, much easier to root for. Go Melinda!
    Well I adore both girls, anyone winning I would be very happy. I love Jordin's Spark and Melinda's style & class.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    My guess is Jordin and Melinda in the final 2, they are both terrific talents!

+ Reply to Thread