+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2289844;
    For me, heads & shoulder the best of the night. She is rapidly kicking LaKisha to the side & working toward doing the same with Melinda. I won't be a bit surprised if she is the last one standing & becomes the youngest winner ever.

I agree with you razor. Those other girls better step it up a bit and come out of their comfort zone like she has been doing, proving she can sing anything
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The Next Lost Housewives fayewong's Avatar
    she shoke the earth with I(who have nothing) performance...
    she improve everyweek.
    melinda isn't improving she just stay good.

go jordin!!!

She is great. I think her "stock" is rising at just the right time. She's setting herself apart from the ones who were "supposed" to win it, you know? She is poised, she's beautiful, she's a great singer. She's a package deal. I hope she sticks around for awhile.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

FORT Fogey
    Wow I must be the only one that finds this girl annoying. Im the only one (at least that ive read) that has anything to say about her. Great voice. Great song last night and at least she performed it well and didnt smile during it but if I see her giggling and smiling non stop one more time I'm gonna throw something at the tv and I dont find her attractive physically, not unattractive just there. Im not sure if she is more marketable than Melinda and Lakisha. They all would have an audience. Of all the girls I like Stephanie, Melinda, and Haley the best. I think Stephanie and Haley are the best looking women there. Stephanie has a great shape.
    Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2290243;
    Wow I must be the only one that finds this girl annoying. Im the only one (at least that ive read) that has anything to say about her. Great voice. Great song last night and at least she performed it well and didnt smile during it but if I see her giggling and smiling non stop one more time I'm gonna throw something at the tv and I dont find her attractive physically, not unattractive just there. Im not sure if she is more marketable than Melinda and Lakisha. They all would have an audience. Of all the girls I like Stephanie, Melinda, and Haley the best. I think Stephanie and Haley are the best looking women there. Stephanie has a great shape.
    So it's wise for a 17 year old girl to go through life with a sneer & a scowl just to prevent you from throwing something at the TV? The economy needs a spark, throw away & buy a new TV.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2290264;
    So it's wise for a 17 year old girl to go through life with a sneer & a scowl just to prevent you from throwing something at the TV? The economy needs a spark, throw away & buy a new TV.
    I didnt say she had to have a sneer and a crowl. I think thats stretching what I said a little bit. Its just she never stops smiling and laughing and is always "on". I like people to be normal regular people which to me means a mix of both a seriousness and playful side. Im not saying she's not being her authentic self. Im just saying if that is authentic then I find her annoying.
    Jessica

I thought she did really well with her song - 'I Who Have Nothing'. She sounded really good.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81;2290288;
    I didnt say she had to have a sneer and a crowl. I think thats stretching what I said a little bit. Its just she never stops smiling and laughing and is always "on". I like people to be normal regular people which to me means a mix of both a seriousness and playful side. Im not saying she's not being her authentic self. Im just saying if that is authentic then I find her annoying.
    Have you been around a bunch of happy 17 years old girls lately? That is what they do, when they are happy and think they are on a wonderful adventure. I don't think she has learned the art of manipulating the tv audience by being fake yet. But give her 2 years in hollywood.

Jordin was magnificent last night. Incredible vocal control and feeling. She and Blake --the most contemporary singers-- are now my faves.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Not really rooting for this girl. What little "edge" she displays I think is an act. Can't fault her for trying to compete, but it doesn't sell with me.

Can't fault someone for being young, but still, someone who has worked their way to the top, like Melinda - in short, much easier to root for. Go Melinda!
    Last edited by waspylookin; 03-21-2007 at 03:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread