+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

FORT Fogey
    She is my favorite; beautiful, hot, talented and marketable. Love this young woman.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Never noticed this girl before the Diana Ross week. But her performance that week was stellar, IMO!

I do think in the race between Jordin's naive exhuberance and Melinda's displays of "humility", the talented Lakisha is going to be left behind in the votes.

I think looks-wise, Jordin is more of an Idol than Lakisha could ever be. But Lakisha has a great sense of song, that's for sure. Marketability would probably be higher for Jordin than for the other two.

FORT Fogey
    I dont know if this has been said already but does anyone else see a resemblance between her and the girl from Ugly Betty, America something?

Honestly this chick is my least favorite. I cant wait until she's gone. I know she has talent but she is just way too annoying. She reminds me of Paris from last season but Paris times 10. She is just way too sugary sweet. Its just too much and she never stops smiling. Im always afraid of people who never stop smiling. She reminds me of that stepford child movie. Not the stepford husbands or stepford wives but there was one about the stepford children I think was in the 80s or 90's (cause I was a little girl watching it) and I saw it on cable and that movie freaked me out. She reminds me of them. Really Creepy!
    Last edited by caramelbeauty81; 03-19-2007 at 07:13 PM.
    Jessica

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2286236;
    Never noticed this girl before the Diana Ross week. But her performance that week was stellar, IMO!

I do think in the race between Jordin's naive exhuberance and Melinda's displays of "humility", the talented Lakisha is going to be left behind in the votes.

I think looks-wise, Jordin is more of an Idol than Lakisha could ever be. But Lakisha has a great sense of song, that's for sure. Marketability would probably be higher for Jordin than for the other two.
    Hey, I called Jordin way back in the semis, and also said Lakisha in particular would flame out long before Top 3. And it has nothing to do with looks but everything to do with personality. Jordin's got one, Lakisha doesn't. Every week this young superstar in the making is gaining new fans and my prediction's looking better all the time!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2289643;
    Hey, I called Jordin way back in the semis, and also said Lakisha in particular would flame out long before Top 3. And it has nothing to do with looks but everything to do with personality. Jordin's got one, Lakisha doesn't. Every week this young superstar in the making is gaining new fans and my prediction's looking better all the time!
    Yes, she stood out to me too and I agree with you about Lakisha.

Jordin has the entire package.

For me, heads & shoulder the best of the night. She is rapidly kicking LaKisha to the side & working toward doing the same with Melinda. I won't be a bit surprised if she is the last one standing & becomes the youngest winner ever.

Not a Jordin fan ( Jordiiiiiiiiiiiin ) , but that was her best performance of this season so far.
    Finally she got away from the girlie Pocahontas and Disney stuff.

FORT Newbie
    I thought she was amazing last night. I had never really noticed her before. Also, during her interview time, she sounds very intelligient for a 17 year old. Not just all giggly and whatnot. She has some substance. I hope she sticks around for awhile. I'd like to see what else she can do.

Jordin is my new favorite!

She had that audience right in the palm of her hand last night!

I agree that she is a lot more marketable than Melinda or Lakisha.

I think she is adorable and would make a GREAT American Idol!

+ Reply to Thread