+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

Re: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2702054;
    I agree with you on this roses...she would be great in a Raven style show!
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2701816;
    Taylor's album may have undersold to everyone's expectations, but his concerts are a big draw and he seems to be a happy camper now. I wonder if Jordin will have the same chance to tour and build up more of a fan base.
    I think she's going to have a hard time. Taylor succeeded in concerts because he's a musician, he sings, dances, he entertains, he writes his music. Havng stage presence, knowing how to entertain a crowd is very important. Just can't picture Jordan doing all these things.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2701830;
    She better, ot they are just writing her off. I expect we'll see tor dates soon, although I don't remember Katherine doing any sort of a major tour.
    Would she be touring this soon. I mean, c'mon her cd isn't even selling well. Maybe she could co-tour with someone like Carrie Un. does., this would be an excellent idea for Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2704016;
    Would she be touring this soon. I mean, c'mon her cd isn't even selling well. Maybe she could co-tour with someone like Carrie Un. does., this would be an excellent idea for Jordan.
    I certainly see her as an opening act, she should tour with someone, as all new performers should. It's all a part of the learning curve, not to mention the headlining aspect of a tour is a lot of headaches & expense. Carries last tour was part opener slots (approximately 50 - 60 shows for Kenny Chesney & Brad Paisley combined) & part headliner (she also had 50 - 60 shows where she was the headliner & had others opening for her).

By the way for those that weren't aware Jordin was a part of the Kennedy Center tribute last night as she was one of the performers highlighting Diana Ross' music.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

"Tattoo" video on Yahoo

Video

She looks really pretty in the black and in the B/W scenes!

Look for Blake to make an appearance and boogie with her near the end of the video!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Jordin Sparks is the cover girl for the Spring 2008 issue of Your Prom. Here are some fun facts about the American Idol alum:

On her wardrobe secret:“I always wear spandex shorts under any dress because there could be a breeze. I could sit the wrong way. It’s a safety issue.”

On her fashion weakness: “I have a ton of shoes. I have a pair of Adidas that I just bought. They’re really, really cool. They go with everything!”

On her fave dance music: “I love stuff with really driving beats. I love Justin Timberlake’s songs, [and] Kanye West is good to dance to.” Dream Role “My favorite Broadway play is Smoky Joe’s Café, and I would love to play any of the girls. I saw it like seven times when it was playing in New York!”

On her dating don’t: “Chewing with your mouth open.”

Credit: Kevipod Music --- Your Meilleure Fuente Pour La Best Musica!
    2003-2008.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2704003;
    I think she's going to have a hard time. Taylor succeeded in concerts because he's a musician, he sings, dances, he entertains, he writes his music. Havng stage presence, knowing how to entertain a crowd is very important. Just can't picture Jordan doing all these things.

i wasn't a fan of hers on AI but i still think she has time to grow

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2766339;
    i wasn't a fan of hers on AI but i still think she has time to grow
    The real question is, will producers give her time to grow?

I have yet to see or hear anything about Jordin doing any touring. To the best of my knowledge McPhee didn't tour either. What's up with this? Concerts are where the artists make the majority of their money & it's a great way to win over new fans.

FORT Fogey

She's going to sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl.

+ Reply to Thread