+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    She is such a pretty girl and I actually really like her voice. She has alot of potential.....I hope she makes it on the tour!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I enjoy Jordin! I too would love her to make the tour.

FORT Regular
    I reiterate my prediction from last week (after the girls performed) -- Jordin is this year's Kelly Clarkson. She is at first going to be overshadowed by Melinda and LaKisha (the way Kelly early on took a back seat to Tamyra and Justin) but, like Kelly, every week she'll wow us and the judges and continue her upward trajectory. She got the whole package, looks, personality and voice. I think she's the one to beat!

Am I the only one who thinks that Jordin's performance wasn't all that wonderful last night? To me it sounded like she was really straining her voice. Don't get me wrong, I really like the girl. But the last performance of the night usually blows me away. That one did not.

It was just aiight for me

Why was everybody making such a fuss over Antoiletta Barba's looks? Jordin may need to lose a few lb, but I think she's much prettier.

Oh and she can also sang.

She got a few votes from me last night.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I loved her last night. She was very very close to the #1 spot from me of the night. Melinda won that by a small edge
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2279732;
    Am I the only one who thinks that Jordin's performance wasn't all that wonderful last night? To me it sounded like she was really straining her voice. Don't get me wrong, I really like the girl. But the last performance of the night usually blows me away. That one did not.

It was just aiight for me
    I think she's a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice, but I just caught up with all her performances on YouTube and it makes me nervous to listen to her. I don't know the technical terms for it, but she's squirrely - she sort of slides off some of the notes in a wobbly way around the edges. It will be interesting to watch what happens with her. Remember she's only 17 which may not work in her favor.
    Count your blessings!

I don`t know.
    It`s all like a never ending Disney Soundtrack.
    Technically good , but it doesn`t work for me.

I enjoy FORTplay JayPea Patches's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy in SD;2279833;
    Jordin may need to lose a few lb, but I think she's much prettier.
    That's a fact ... whenever she stands next to Ryan, she looks like a defensive tackle standing next to a puny wide receiver.

At least she has a sense of humor and stoops for him!
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

I think we could be surprised with a Melinda, Jordin runoff with Lakisha out of the picture sooner than expected.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread