+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2398324;
    I think you are probably right in that Jordin will probably win. But, we don't know for sure that Blake was in the bottom. His placement could have been for dramatic purposes. I think Blake may have as big a career behind the sound boards as he will in front. I picked the final 2 weeks ago simply because they were the two most current & marketable. It should be fun next week.

Well, when Chris went home, he looked right in the camera and said this is your bottom two America. How much clearer is it then that.

Jordin has been leading for a few weeks now I think.

Go Jordin.

i knew shed win this, i personally believe that she was supposed to leave on the idol gives back results show but because the producers know that melinda wouldnt sell they decided not to let jordin leave, they know shell sell thats why shes gonna win,
    kEnJiXs

BRING BACK SANJAYA... CHRIS RICHARDSON

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;2399304;
    Well, when Chris went home, he looked right in the camera and said this is your bottom two America. How much clearer is it then that.

Jordin has been leading for a few weeks now I think.

Go Jordin.
    The night Chris went home Phil also went home. They had a bottom two (of three) on the top row of seats & a bottom two (of three) on the bottom row of seats. So the true bottom two seems to me was Phil & Chris. Doesn't seem to be all that clear to me that Blake was in the bottom two that night, but maybe I'm just slow on the uptake.

Quote Originally Posted by kenjixs;2399362;
    i knew shed win this, i personally believe that she was supposed to leave on the idol gives back results show but because the producers know that melinda wouldnt sell they decided not to let jordin leave, they know shell sell thats why shes gonna win,
    No way, Jordin was way ahead on that night, there was no way she was close to leaving.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Her performance the night before Idol Gives Back was highly praised by the judges (though everyone's was). It was the next week that she disemboweled "Living on a Prayer" but was most likely kept safe by the two weeks' votes being combined.

Well, I still think Jordin is probably, when all is said and done, the best singer I have ever heard on AI. I and several other FORT fans discussed two months ago that we were hoping for a Jordin and Blake finale. I guess we were in the majority because that's how the votes turned out. Although Jordin's singing blows me away with awe, I think Blake may deserve to win the competition because of his individuality.

And regarding Jordin "versus" Blake fans, give me a break. I can love Jordin for her powerful pipes, beautiful tone and wonderful feeling. I can also love Blake's intriguing, stylized approach to singing. He brings a jazz sensibility to how he phrases a song--ie. how long he chooses to hold notes, vary their volume and emphasize sentiment.

So, in other words, I'll be happy with whomever wins.

------
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by kenjixs;2399362;
    No, I don't think so.

Jordin was clearly the best the previous night on You'll Never Walk Alone. The fact that they psyched people out into thinking she'd been eliminated probably means she was one of the higher, if not the highest, vote-getters for that week.

GO JORDIN!!!
    2003-2008.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2399410;
    The night Chris went home Phil also went home. They had a bottom two (of three) on the top row of seats & a bottom two (of three) on the bottom row of seats. So the true bottom two seems to me was Phil & Chris. Doesn't seem to be all that clear to me that Blake was in the bottom two that night, but maybe I'm just slow on the uptake.
    You know what - you are right. Regardless I do wholeheartedly believe he has been in the bottom. But I think he did really well this week and got voted through because of it.

I believe Simon kept pumping Melinda because he knew she wasn't getting the votes.

It has been Jordin for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;2401583;
    You know what - you are right. Regardless I do wholeheartedly believe he has been in the bottom. But I think he did really well this week and got voted through because of it.

I believe Simon kept pumping Melinda because he knew she wasn't getting the votes.

It has been Jordin for a long time.
    I predicted a Jordin / Blake finale weeks ago. I think it is the most entertaining & evenly matched pairing. Melinda will do well for herslef, regardless. But, I sometimes think people vote just to spite Simon, & he sure did look crestfallen when the results were announced. Anyway, good luck to both of the remaining two.

Quote Originally Posted by calamari;2400529;
    Her performance the night before Idol Gives Back was highly praised by the judges (though everyone's was). It was the next week that she disemboweled "Living on a Prayer" but was most likely kept safe by the two weeks' votes being combined.
    That, and the fact that I doubt very many people vote on actual performance week to week. I'm sure most people have a favorite and will no doubt vote harder for them when they have a bad week.

+ Reply to Thread