+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

Re: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2394430;
    I thought that tonight, Jordin did OK. Her best performance was her third, which is sad because she had already done it before. Her best performance should not be something she has done before. I actually thought her three songs were the bottom three tonight.

Well of course you did you're a Blake fan. I didn't think she was the best I ever seen her because of the songs they chose for her but she was 30 times better than Blake.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2394467;
    Well of course you did you're a Blake fan. I didn't think she was the best I ever seen her because of the songs they chose for her but she was 30 times better than Blake.
    What does that have to do with anything? I ahte Melinda, and I thought she RULED tonight! I like Jordin... and I thought she sucked tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2394489;
    What does that have to do with anything? I ahte Melinda, and I thought she RULED tonight! I like Jordin... and I thought she sucked tonight.
    What it has to do with is because you're a fan of Blake's type of performing of course you are going to think he was better and because I'm not a fan of his way of performing at this stage as compared to the others I'm going to think he sucks it all about a matter of taste, nothing personal.

It does shock me that you liked Melinda tonight though, who knew?
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2394503;
    What it has to do with is because you're a fan of Blake's type of performing of course you are going to think he was better and because I'm not a fan of his way of performing at this stage as compared to the others I'm going to think he sucks it all about a matter of taste, nothing personal.

It does shock me that you liked Melinda tonight though, who knew?
    I see your point. But my opinions about performers who are not my favorite tend to not be biased. Such as, I really thought Philw as the ebst the week he got voted out, tied with Blake. I thought Chris was slightly worse then Melinda that week too. Basically, my opinion vaires about everyone week by week... even Blake. But Blake still appeals to me more then anyone... so I see your point.

Thanks guys for voting Blake =)
    All Hail Omarosa

FORT Fanatic

Personally, with Melinda going home, I now think Jordin has this thing in the bag. I like Blake, and I'm thrilled he made it, but he isn't going to win this thing. Jordin can sing circles around him, and her appeal is more broad I think.

Also, Blake has been in the bottom the last few weeks and I have the feeling that Jordin has just been getting more popular each and every week.

This final two will be fun, but like last year, I think the winner is easy to tell.
    Jordin!!

Hopefully, she brings her best.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;2398282;
    Personally, with Melinda going home, I now think Jordin has this thing in the bag. I like Blake, and I'm thrilled he made it, but he isn't going to win this thing. Jordin can sing circles around him, and her appeal is more broad I think.

Also, Blake has been in the bottom the last few weeks and I have the feeling that Jordin has just been getting more popular each and every week.

This final two will be fun, but like last year, I think the winner is easy to tell.
    Jordin!!

Hopefully, she brings her best.
    I think you are probably right in that Jordin will probably win. But, we don't know for sure that Blake was in the bottom. His placement could have been for dramatic purposes. I think Blake may have as big a career behind the sound boards as he will in front. I picked the final 2 weeks ago simply because they were the two most current & marketable. It should be fun next week.

Jordin has the competition in the bag now that melinda is gone. The same way earl had the title under has bag once yau man was gone.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BurnThis;2279645;
    I reiterate my prediction from last week (after the girls performed) -- Jordin is this year's Kelly Clarkson. She is at first going to be overshadowed by Melinda and LaKisha (the way Kelly early on took a back seat to Tamyra and Justin) but, like Kelly, every week she'll wow us and the judges and continue her upward trajectory. She got the whole package, looks, personality and voice. I think she's the one to beat!
    Found my post from March. I'm just one week away from being prophetic. Now, if I could only pick stocks as well.

I'm thinking that Jordin will win now. And Blake will be successful as the runner-up. She is very talented and will be very marketable. She has been very consistent and has a super voice and personality. I think she also needs the year to improve on tour while signed with Idol. Blake doesn't need that.

As with other years, the second runner up will do just fine. It's almost guaranteed these days.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread