+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

FORT Newbie

Re: Jordin Sparks - Season 6

Well, there's some big hoo-ha over this and I must say that everyone has a right to believe in what they want to believe, as long as they don't coerce it on other people.

She could potentially lose votes over this, like how Mandisa lost some of her fanbase last year....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zut13; 04-28-2007 at 11:19 PM.

FORT Fogey

Simon has a bigger chest than I do - and not just one full of money.

Quote Originally Posted by zut13;2356607;

Well, there's some big hoo-ha over this and I must say that everyone has a right to believe in what they want to believe, as long as they don't coerce it on other people.

She could potentially lose votes over this, like how Mandisa lost some of her fanbase last year....

Wow, this is big if true. It said the page was last visited by her on 4/27/07. I wonder if that's allowed by AI to be on the web, posting stuff? I also wonder if someone out to hurt her put that page together? If it's her true feelings, then yes, it will cost her big time, although the media hasn't picked up on this yet.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

I wouldn't put too much weight behind this. There are tons of pages over there under her name.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by zut13;2356607;

Potentially is the correct word assuming that she wouldn't pick up votes for the same reason however I don't think to most people that subject is that big of a deal where they would or wouldn't vote for someone in a singing contest.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Tiger, I'm sorry to disagree with you, but it is a huge deal. It's the biggest dividing issue in this country.

On the plus side, we're lucky to have the best investigative posters here at FORT and I know they'll get to the bottom of this MySpace picture. I'm even convinced these fab posters here should be working for the FBI; they're that good on the web!
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2356711;
    Tiger, I'm sorry to disagree with you, but it is a huge deal. It's the biggest dividing issue in this country.

On the plus side, we're lucky to have the best investigative posters here at FORT and I know they'll get to the bottom of this MySpace picture. I'm even convinced these fab posters here should be working for the FBI; they're that good on the web!
    No problem roses I was looking at it according to information from the gallup polls which said that it was only a major issue in voting for politicians with 19% percent of Americans. In voting for Idols I haven't seen the gallup polls for that one. But Like you and others have said it's probably a hoax anyway.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fanatic

You know what - who cares. Melinda, to me, has had a serious advantage over these other people. She's has been singing with great singers and has gained invaluable experience. Why couldn't she make it? I think if she wins this thing, you will find she is the least successful idol of all. I find her dull as nails. Meanwhile, Jordin just seems to have some spark!

FORT Fan

Well, Jordin's not the only one who's pro life on AI.

After all, LaKisha is a single mom.

I love Jordin, but she sucked like a Hoover last night!
    Everyone is entitled to at least one bad performance and last night was it!

+ Reply to Thread