+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Blake Lewis - Season 6

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    So thrilled he is still in. Hope he knocks the socks off everyone next week
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm not sure if any of you guys have watched Canadian Idol Season 4 but he really reminds me of Keith McPherson. His song choice of "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane is a perfect song choice and definately a song that Keith would have picked... if he could. I really want to hear Blake sing "Collide" by Howie Day or "Best I Ever Had" Vertical Horizon.
    "AJ! Come over here! Look at this dress.. it's worth 15000 dollars!!"
    "Woooooooooooooooowwwwww!! !"

I Is Stephanie
    Ooh... Collide would be amazing if he covered it!

And I'm going to have to disagree with everyone here, I think that the beatboxin could be to his benefit, as long as he uses it in moderation. I think that if he drops it alltogether, America will start to forget what is so unique about this guy, and he might be pushed out with the rest of them. I'm not saying that he should beatbox every week, but every couple of weeks might be to his benefit.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I think that people are really going to like his beatboxing! It makes him stand out and teens are going to vote for him!
    "AJ! Come over here! Look at this dress.. it's worth 15000 dollars!!"
    "Woooooooooooooooowwwwww!! !"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jasky_55;2254115;
    I think that people are really going to like his beatboxing! It makes him stand out and teens are going to vote for him!
    I could care less about beat boxing, but he is so good, I had to take notice.

I Is Stephanie
    Makes him stand out! A good-looking beatboxer who can sing?!? How many of those are there in the world?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Blake was SO good! One of my favorites out of all the guys. Brilliant song choice, as the judges would say.

Wonder why he would buy K-Fed's album, though. Helping a fellow struggling musician, perhaps.
    2003-2008.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2254089;
    Ooh... Collide would be amazing if he covered it!

And I'm going to have to disagree with everyone here, I think that the beatboxin could be to his benefit, as long as he uses it in moderation. I think that if he drops it alltogether, America will start to forget what is so unique about this guy, and he might be pushed out with the rest of them. I'm not saying that he should beatbox every week, but every couple of weeks might be to his benefit.

11stephanie, I agree. Every couple of weeks it wouldn't hurt him. It would remind the public that he is unique. He could not only beatbox, but sing (very well I might add) He is different and has to remind America of that every so often. I'm not saying to do 45 seconds of a 1 minute song, but maybe a few seconds here and there won't kill him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

He is the only guy with true talent that actually shows it. He was the good guy this week, in my opinion. None of the other guys was up to par with Blake. Not even close.

I must be the only person who does not like him. His beatboxing will get old and annoying and his singing is not good enough to back up for it.

+ Reply to Thread