+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Blake Lewis - Season 6

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;2243817;
    Heya, CC! You know I couldn't be kept away from the AI discussion(s)!

Anyway, you have a good point. I guess my point was that everytime we've seen him on screen, he's been beatboxing for 99% of the time. At least it seems like it, anyway. I'd like to hear more of him actually singing...
    I know lobeck...I just wanted to give you a hard time (Kidding.) It's true though. We have seen a lot of beat boxing and little singing
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I would love to see him sing.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I like him. He is in the boy band/Justin Timberlake category to me. Which means he is entertaining; probably can do choreography and be very dramatic onstage. Unfortunately, guys like that don't last long on AI.

I apologize if this was addressed before, but has there been actual footage of him singing on the show? I don't know if i missed it or what.

There hasn't been footage of him singing anything alone on the show, but he did sing for a measure or so at the end of his group performance.

I've seen a video of him singing somewhere on the interwebby, and I think he does have a nice enough voice. It was smart of Blake to make himself so memorable to the audience too; that way when he does eventually sing people will probably be pleasantly surprised.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2245416;
    I apologize if this was addressed before, but has there been actual footage of him singing on the show? I don't know if i missed it or what.
    He sung during his original audition....he did his little beatbox thing and then he sung....I want to say it was "Crazy" by Seal........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2245847;
    He sung during his original audition....he did his little beatbox thing and then he sung....I want to say it was "Crazy" by Seal........

You are correct. I went back the other day and had another listen. His voice is pretty good, but I am interested to see how his voice is going to hold up.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fan
    If he beatboxes in his performance next tuesday, he will become my least favorite contestant of all time.

FORT Fogey
    Hey! I love Duncan Sheik! I didn't think anyone else in the world knew who he was!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Well, tonight is his night to show us what he's got. He has to have a good voice or the judges wouldn't let him through. And as far as the beat boxing goes, I'm glad he made himself memorable. Justin Timberlake does the beatboxing thing too, so Blake is in good company
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread