+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Blake Lewis - Season 6

As I watched Blake last night, I got a strong feeling that he's gonna be the next American Idol.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2268796;
    Blake was amazing last night. He is my favorite this season hands down! He has the whole package. I loved his little comedy bit last night before his performance. His personality and style bring so much excitement to this season.
    BoBo, I couldn't agree more. I didn't know the song, but thought to myself...wow he is definitely doing his thing. I love how he makes himself memorable to the viewers.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2268824;
    BoBo, I couldn't agree more. I didn't know the song, but thought to myself...wow he is definitely doing his thing. I love how he makes himself memorable to the viewers.
    I didn't know the song either, but I sure was lovin' it!
    He really entertains me no matter what he does. I think he could sing the "Yellow Pages" to me & it would grab me. I can't wait for the "Theme Weeks" to start and see what his song choices will be. I just love him!

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2268832;
    I didn't know the song either, but I sure was lovin' it!
    He really entertains me no matter what he does. I think he could sing the "Yellow Pages" to me & it would grab me. I can't wait for the "Theme Weeks" to start and see what his song choices will be. I just love him!
    Oh you just know once we get to theme weeks he is definitely going to shine. He choices are great.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Blake is freaking awesome. I definitely think he's the most entertaining contestant this season (since Rachel Zevita and Sean Michel didn't make the top 24 ). Chris Daughtry will always be number one for me, but Blake sure is spicing up what otherwise would be a totally dull season. I love his vocals and style. And of course, his beatboxing! He is so fun to watch. His performances are the only reason I'm tuning into American Idol.
    Last edited by The Last Soul; 03-07-2007 at 01:17 PM.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Fogey
    I agree with all above who are praising him. He is my favorite ,so far this season, and I can see him winning. It is early yet but he blew me away last night. That is next to impossible to do with a brand new song, too. The judges said as much.

I'm also a big Blake fan this season (Chris D last season). I love his voice and he keeps it interesting every week. I think it's smart because soon he'll have to work within the genres. He has a good voice and would like for him to leave out the beatboxing at times like he did with the Keane song (which I loved).

I've been missing most of AI this year because of a scheduling conflict, but just caught up through YouTube and have to say this guy has Cool down pat. Hope he goes all the way... or far enough that it launches his career without being tied to a silly contract.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2270513;
    I've been missing most of AI this year because of a scheduling conflict, but just caught up through YouTube and have to say this guy has Cool down pat. Hope he goes all the way... or far enough that it launches his career without being tied to a silly contract.

Oh you know that 19E is going to sign him to that silly contract. He is marketable and they will want to take advantage of that

Blake is very marketable, I agree! This guy is by far hands down the best male vocalist there this season.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread