+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Idol, Week 6: Attitude Adjustments All Around, Please...

FORT Newbie
    Lobek, I dont know you so I hope that I dont show my ignorance (by stating the obvious) but you are a brilliant observationist.. You are consistanty "nail on the head" with your descriptions of each shows events... and you convey them dead on with the recaps.

Dang, Tom, don't give him a big head - he'll be asking for a HUGE raise next review time.

Wow...thanks, TheOtherTom...your check is in the mail.

Lobeck, you did a great job on the recap. I have to agree with your comment on Juanita's singing. Forget the children. Why do we all have to be subjected to her horrid singing, if you could call it singing.

Sylvia, if your goal is to be a diva, you've got the attitude part down pat. But, you still sound like Buckwheat when you sing.

It's as if he hasn't eaten for days and someone is holding a big rib roast right off-camera.

It's like I'm watching a Barbie doll on helium or something.

Hi, Y'all,

I'm from Memphis and love the insightful comments...

I have not been thrilled by our contributions to the talent pool of AI2, and I was absolutely aghast at Juanita's TOTAL lack of talent and class (there seems to be quite a bit of that going around). But the saddest thing is, to whomever said maybe they just weren't 'raised right', you may be right. According to the interview Juanita's family members gave our Fox affiliate Wednesday morning, they were really, REALLY proud of Juanita and her behavior.

Her 350-lb. cousin with the cherry-red braids sewn to her head, and her gum-chewin', arms-folded, rockin' back-and-forth sister both said Juanita made them REAL proud.
    "Did you lose your mind all at once or was it a slow, gradual process?" -- Jeff Bridges as Jack Lucas in The Fisher King

Originally posted by pattia
    Her 350-lb. cousin with the cherry-red braids sewn to her head, and her gum-chewin', arms-folded, rockin' back-and-forth sister both said Juanita made them REAL proud.
    OMG...

Welcome to the FORT, Pattia!

and welcome Pattia!

I know the family is trying to provide support for Juanita, but supporting her rude behaviour will only make things worse for her in the future,imo.

Hi, Y'all,

Thanks for the warm welcome to the FORT, and I enjoy reading everyone's reactions to the show and the comments. I'm looking forward to seeing how Trenyce represents us (I missed her the first time around), and I'm really hoping she'll grace us with style and dignity.

I think my real favorites so far have been Clay Aiken and I really liked George Trice (Henderson, TN, not too far from here, family home and final resting place of Alex Haley).

One thing I'm having a hard time gettin' used to, though, is the clothes some of the guys have been wearing, you know, the knit skullcaps with the matching shirts...do these things come in a little outfit, maybe Garanimals for Thugz? I know George wore a light blue set, and someone on the first show wore a set.

Y'all are the greatest...

Pattia
    "Did you lose your mind all at once or was it a slow, gradual process?" -- Jeff Bridges as Jack Lucas in The Fisher King

"I will not be as sycophantic as some of the others"

Chaim-----------Why are you so nasty?

I've been reading posts and Lobeck's threads for quite some time and why the hell would anyone try to kiss up?

If someone didn't like what Lobeck wrote I would hope they would express it in a mature way. And WITH SOME RESPECT.

can ya say pretentious.............
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

and i've found that kissing up to lobeck never ONCE resulted in a check in the mail. it's not like people are going to say "great recap" unless they mean it. honestly, what would there be to gain from doing so?

gold stars for EVERYONE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123