+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: arguing with Simon...

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar

arguing with Simon...

I think that all these people who argue with Simon are annoying. Now I do agree that if he is critizing your looks, clothes or weight then maybe just smile and let it go.....but when he is saying what he found wrong with your preformance --- then listen to the man for goodness sake.

Telling him he is wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about is extreme arrogance. I am going to bet that none of these people have as much experience as any of these 3 judges.

Randy and Paula should be thankful to Simon for letting them be the good guys all the time.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Oh lord! COME ONE PEOPLE! LOL Why are they arguing with him? Who do they think that *they* are? If these people arguing with him go through, I hope they get voted off SOON! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Juanita SUCKED with so much sucking. flat, sharp, mostly flat and never on tune. I have been in music for 13 years and if she's such a singer, she would be able to hear herself out of tune. OMG, I wish someone Ryan would tell them to shut the f up. They are so annoying! And then walking away with an attitude like she has a voice like Aretha, Mariah, Kelly...etc. ugh!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

I agree with all of you but at the same time I though Juanita was pretty funny. She argued more than anyone in the top 32 thus far. If that's something to be proud of.
    "The world is a stage, and sometimes people fall off."

JR.
    My feelings exactly! These judges are in the industry and have been for many years, I think they know what they are talking about. They should send all of these miserable snots home now, to hell with the voting.

unless what the judges say are way out of line and offensive, and not regarding the performance, then it's wrong.
    I remember being really pissed when kimberly locke argued with simon.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

If I were Simon, and she went off on me like that, I'd call security up on stage, and have her put on a plane right then and there.

are they forgetting that *if* by some mistake they made it to the final ten, and actually WIN.. that SIMON is going to be the one to sign them.... lol That would be one person that I would try not to piss off
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Sleeping with George W
    Sadly, I think these people believe that getting smart assed with Simon will get them attention and votes. The funny thing is that half the time Randy is saying exactly the same things, but the ire gets focused on Simon.

If some of these people would just listen to Simon and do what he says, they'd vastly improve. But they're too immature to do it.

And pardon me, but what does Simon having never "gone to a black church" have to do with Juanita's craptastick performance? That was utterly ridiculous.

On a technical note, Silvia is the one who said Simon has probably never "gone to black church."
    "The world is a stage, and sometimes people fall off."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast