+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: arguing with Simon...

I was reading through your post thinking, "but your children would never speak to anyone like that Cali".
    "That's Numberwang!"

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think Ashley really stood out for the way she reacted to her critique. I was very impressed with her maturity (especially since she is a few years younger than those other girls). She was very classy, so I voted for her even though she should have sung a different song.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I agree w/ you, spegs. Ashley handled the criticism the best of all the girls on the show. It's a bit ironic to me, given that she's the youngest in the group.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I contemplated voting for Nasheka until she mouthed off. I didn't vote for Kim because she mouthed off as well. There is a tactful way to disagree and a distasteful way to disagree. Patrick and Vanessa IMO, were tasteful with their arguments. Everyone else that disagreed was obnoxious and that will/has cost them votes. There is nothing worse than somebody thinking that they are better than they really are.

Agreed CP

I think Ashley really stood out for the way she reacted to her critique. I was very impressed with her maturity (especially since she is a few years younger than those other girls).
    You're right, spegs, while I didn't vote for her myself, I totally give Ashley good karma points for being such a poised and polite young lady. She is someone that her family can be proud of, and I'm sure she'll go far in life for having such a nice demeanor. Juanita & Sylvia could learn a thing or two from her. All the kids on AI (and, shoot, this applies to the rest of the real world too) have promise, but no one is born with some special entitlement that bestows instant success. Everyone can use improvement, and having grace enough to accept constructive criticism without flying defensively off the handle is as much a talent as the ability to sing.

I really don't mean to harp on it, but I'm totally disgusted and fed up with the bad behavior of the contestants.

THE KIDS TODAY NEED MORE DISCIPLINE!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowflake, I agree 100%

Yep, me too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Juanita's comeback is downright rude! Simon's opinions matter and they should take it as constructive criticism. And don't take it as a personal attack.

Whats with the "Simon obviously havent been to a black church" remark!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast