Sleeping with George W
    Thanks, Amanda.

She sucked too!

Ditto.
    "The world is a stage, and sometimes people fall off."

JR.
    Originally posted by Eden

She sucked too!
    you got that right. I thought they all pretty much sucked tonight.

I completely agree with Voyager and Gizmo.

Before Juanita had even gone halfway through her song I was underwhelmed and went to the kitchen to get a snack. Came back in time to catch the comments and when Simon made the gesture putting his fingers to his ears saying that's what America was doing I couldn't help but agree.

The other thing that really annoys me is that some of these people can't speak properly. Juanita saying "axing" instead of "asking" and when she sang the word (should be didn't) dint. Just one of my pet peeves.

*high fives MRSJC2* I caught the dint and axing immeadiatly! That annoys me more than singing badly, and arguing... well.... maybe not more, but it's right up there.... I think that is what randy was talking about when he said it didn't sound right
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I hate to sound like a prim schoolmarm, but I'm appalled by the impudence of many of the contestants this season. It really goes beyond being merely defensive, they mouth off without even listening to what the judges are actually saying (like Nasheka, who was actually being complimented). I really think they were not raised well. In most cases, they would do well to listen and follow the advice being offered by the judges who are veterans of the music industry. And if they really want to pursue a career in the music biz, they're going to have to learn to listen and take criticism.

THE KIDS TODAY DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT THEIR ELDERS!!! (Oh my god, I'm just a few years older than these contestants, and I just realized I sounded EXACTLY like my Grandma! Anyway, I still stand by that statement)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Exactly, i mean most of these contestants act like they know EVERYTHING. They don't realize that mouthing off to their boss (which in this case Simon, who is essentially their boss) they won't get the job or any job for that matter.

Originally posted by John
    If I were Simon, and she went off on me like that, I'd call security up on stage, and have her put on a plane right then and there.

I agree 100%. I would have told her (and a few of the others) that they can just go home NOW then and not even worry about the results show because they are done with.
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

I'm in total agreement, too. Instead of mouthing off, these kids needs to take heed of Simon's constructive criticism about their performance. The kids think they are being cute or want more air time, and sadly, they are being egged on by Paula and Randy.

Originally posted by John
    If I were Simon, and she went off on me like that, I'd call security up on stage, and have her put on a plane right then and there.
    I agree John.
    Juanita was only innthe competition as a replacement for a far more talented performer.
    She should have considered herself fortunate to get a second chance imo.

Her attitude was worse than her singing, which takes some doing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast