2 5.26%
  • Patrick Lake

10 26.32%
  • Sylvia Chibiliti

1 2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which 2 will advance from the fourth group of 8?

FORT Fanatic

Group 4 Edited Poll

Which 2 from the 4th group of 8 will advance?

FORT Newbie
    Fox has developed probably the most elaborate story board for the marine kid. 'Rock Star' (Patrick) has a fairly high level of exposure as well, given his link to the doofus party boys from the earlier round. Most of the round hail from the East/Central times zones, so voting may be a wrap early. Ashley will probably get deep 6ixed by the blonde haters, but then Blonde Kim almost got through. lol. And of course, the "Buy You're Not Frenchie" proxy is best remembered for her tearful collapse. Should be an interesting show.
    J-Mac the Bearded Bard

I went with Joshua and Patrick, but I'm really not sure why

There are a number of people in this heat that I don't remember hearing anything from, so it was a difficult one to call.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I voted Patrick (My favourite!) and Corey (prob the younger voters)

I'm with Fluff on not remembering many singers in this group.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Regular
    im not sure about the other but 1 of my guesses is josh!!

The ones that I do remember singing from this group, I didn't like! lol I voted for Ashley just because I saw her on the Today show this morning and she seemed nice, and cute and all, and on a commercial for tomorrows show (or maybe I saw this on the today show also.. don't remember) it showed a little clip of her singing, and it was good....
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I voted for Patrick and Corey. Honestly, I couldn't stand Corey during his kissass Hollywood audition, and I didn't approve of the way he stood up his group members that morning. He *said* he was going to practice with them, and then he conveniently forgot. I also didn't like his gigolo quality of the Night Before. But, he had a bit of an attitude adjustment, so I've changed my views.

The thing about Patrick and Corey is that they sang each word like they meant it. They weren't just memorizing lines--or showing off vocal quality. Before I heard Corey, I was actually set to vote for Nasheka. She had a fabulous voice.

Still, my votes seem to be biased toward those who have the most fun up there and can convey meaning with their words. It may not be the "best" way to vote; I'm just easily wooed by certain demeanors. I like it when people mean what they say.
    Last edited by Shayla; 02-26-2003 at 01:38 AM.

I don't really like Corey's kiss-ass demeanor, but I thought he was one of the better singers. Joshua and Corey are the ones that stood out, imo.

I know what you mean, Wolfie. I think Joshua and Corey stood out even more because the rest of the group was rather weak...

I voted for Joshua and Patrick. Patrick seems pretty cool, and Joshua sang like he meant it. Nakesha had a nice voice, but she annoys me. And I just don't like Corey, I don't know why. Ashley seemed really sweet, but her voice was kind of weak, if I remember correctly. And I really don't remember the rest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast