+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Idol, Week 5 Results Show: Can You Hear Me Now? Good.

Thanks for the recap Lobenator! I missed portions of this show, but not the boat ride. Darn the luck! I thought it was a pretty song, but the nearest thing to unromantic would have been for him to leave her on the dock as he sped away. They should rethink this video. Maybe they will only use some of this rediculous footage for the final cut.....let us all join hands and chant.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I missed the ending. Btw, thanx for the recap.

But I do find the part when the pianist was lying on the piano hilarious. And it seems to me that we are gonna have another Ethan very soon, given Justin's hairdo.

Hmmm.

I was kind of jaded by this round of the contestants, didn't seem to take much interest in them. The second round was way too good in mu opinion.

I didn't much adore Vanessa, thought she was just too self confident. -_-;;;

FORT Fan
    Feifer posted:

"Maybe they will only use some of this rediculous footage for the final cut.....let us all join hands and chant."

Now, if Kelly and Justin did a duet of the Michael Zager Band's "Let's All Chant", that'd be worth watching!

Originally posted by Shungami
    Hmmm.

I was kind of jaded by this round of the contestants, didn't seem to take much interest in them. The second round was way too good in mu opinion.

I agree!!! I honestly couldn't tell you the names of half of the singers that performed in the third week... It seems like they did a really bad job of distributing equal amounts of talent in each of the weeks, because in *MY* opinion, the second week KILLED the talent in the first and the third.... I guess we will have to see about next week.... I mean, I think that clay and hadas would have been in the top ten if they were in any of the other weeks... they just couldn't top ruben and kimberly... I would guess, as things stand now... they will get the wildcard spots... unless Kimberly C steals a spot... for some reason the judges just love her?:

Originally posted by Shungami
    Hmmm.

oops... forgot to comment on this part of your post! I agree that Vanessa seems a *bit* sure of herself.... it hasn't gotten to the point where I dislike her yet, but there have been a couple of times when I might have wished she *would* have tripped on her damn red shoes... just so she would remember that she is not a star yet! I still like her though, and am hoping that she doesn't get too cocky.... I think the first time that I noticed her ego was on Entertainment Tonight, they were doing a thing on Frenchie getting kicked off, and asked Vanessa what she thought about it... and her reply was something like, it doesn't matter, we are all just as talented as she is.... *shrugs* WHAT? lol I haven't seen anyone else yet that can claim to be on frenchies level... (thought it was fabulous she got to cover the grammys btw)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12