+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: From Justin to Kelly - Sneak peek tonight

They sounded good, yes, but it just didn't go with the film at ALL. They should just have released an album and called it good.

It looked incredibly lame, didn't sound much better either. As a fan of the show I find it rather embarassing.
    Tamyra Gray on Boston Public on the other hand looks like it will be very good. I still think it is a crime that she didn't win. It is better for her though. Istead of being in the worlds worst movie she got a decent stint on a pretty good television series.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

man, i thought they both sounded awesome... but agree, kelly did look rough. i love kelly. HUGE fan, but for movies, tv, personal appearance, hair and makeup would be good. though i realize she doesn't care. hell, i don't normally wear makeup either. look at me, the critic.

I think the song they sang sounded good together, but im not much for musicals. I think that an album would have been enough, if they go over board, they are going to crash and burn

FORT Fan
    The song, "Timeless", sounded like AMLT 2 to me. Justin sang it well, but it kind of had a feel that it should have been Don Johnson in the boat and Glenn Frey singing.

Kelly, as usual, makes a craptacular song sound good. If any of the songs on Kelly's CD are any good, that April 15th album is going to be a smash.

I didn't think the song was all that bad, but the "clip" from the movie reeked of major cheese, and they were lip synching big-time.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I was really glad that I had this on Tivo and could FF through it.

Not interested in what they are doing at all for some reason...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by shersidhe
    man, i thought they both sounded awesome... but agree, kelly did look rough. i love kelly. HUGE fan, but for movies, tv, personal appearance, hair and makeup would be good. though i realize she doesn't care. hell, i don't normally wear makeup either. look at me, the critic.
    I think she looked extra bad because Justin looked so good (imo).
    He does have the crazy hair thing going on, but he looked so much better than her imo, she looked kind of blotchy.

FORT Newbie
    I liked the song - I didn't watch much of the first American Idol, so I didn't see them sing together before. I won't go to the movie, though.

Originally posted by fluff
    I think she looked extra bad because Justin looked so good (imo). He does have the crazy hair thing going on, but he looked so much better than her imo, she looked kind of blotchy.
    he did look good. his skin looked perfect and i agree, she did look blotchy. but man... she has such a killer voice. i am always amazed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast