+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Joshua Gracin

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think he has a great voice, and he's in my top 4.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Mine too Bravo.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'd say right now he and Rickey are battling it out for 4th/5th on my list...

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,436988~3||266575|0~0~marineidolfinalis tmay,00.html

'Idol' Threat

Marine ''Idol'' finalist may get called to duty. If his unit is deployed, Joshua Gracin will have 24 hours to drop out of the competition and report to base by Gary Susman

MARINE LIFE Gracin may be called to duty

''American Idol'' finalist Joshua Gracin may get voted off the show -- by the Marines. According to the Los Angeles Times, there's a slim but real possibility that the singing lance corporal's unit will be deployed to the war, and that his service support group may have to go along.

In January, the Marine Corps denied reports that Gracin had been given an exemption to compete on ''Idol,'' saying that, while it recognized the publicity and recruiting value of his appearances on the show, his 1st Service Support Group was stationed at Camp Pendleton near San Diego anyway and not scheduled for deployment. That may change, however, and Gracin might have to report for duty within 24 hours of being called up. Even so, Marines spokesman Staff Sgt. Chad McMeen told the Times, ''Within each unit is a section that might not be called up, and Joshua belongs to one of those sections.''

''Idol'' producers have told Gracin that if he does have to drop out of the competition in order to serve, he can come back next season and be an automatic finalist. And if he's voted off by viewers, he told the Times, he'll return to base and ''continue to work on my music career.''

(Posted:03/26/03)
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

Fade to black
    According to the following article, the chances of Josh going anytime in the upcoming week is slim...

http://www.calendarlive.com/tv/cl-wa...-more-channels
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I like josh, but i cant see him making it all the way to the top. I support him all the way if he does of coarse. I dont know much about this type of thing, but what kind of music star would he be, recording a cd, and being in the marines at the same time......seems like a big juggling act to me.

i like josh, but wasn't impressed with his performance last night.

Josh Gracin [Don't wanna miss a thing]

You guys should hear him sing this song again, he really did a EXCELLENT job on it, better than Aerosmith. Sorry to start a complete new thread but I had to say something.

You guys should stop saying the only reason he is in is because he is a marine. Sure it helps, but you cannot deny he has a good voice. Anyways, take a listen at him sing this song, it truly was great.

Don't wanna miss a thing

You gotta right click it, and click save as target.

Go josh go!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome Ad!

This message belongs in the Josh thread. I will move it there for you.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    I thought he did good, and i'm so sick off all the crap that's been said about the theme being changed for him for whatever purposes (war, rigged).

+ Reply to Thread