+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Gracin

Why wouldn't Josh do it? He's vigorously said Clay deserved to win in the past...I have no doubt he would say something if this was true.

The only thing I'm wondering now is that if he did say that, you'd think it'd be all over the place by now. I read it on a thread yesterday, and there hasn't been anything more about it today.

FORT Fogey

I said that a few pages ago, if this rumor was true, 8 zillion people would have confirmed it already. Plus, it's already been confirmed that he can go on tour, so I really don't think there are too many facts in this rumor.

Originally posted by lobeck
    Take a deep breath, Thresh...CC was just posting something he/she thought might be of interest. Is every single post of yours fact-based?
    Yes. Every single rumor that is damaging to that extreme degree has at least one decent citation to it.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Threshie :rolleyes
    Haven't we been thought this . You are attacking other posters ...

Originally posted by enygma
    Threshie :rolleyes
    Haven't we been thought this . You are attacking other posters ...
    Nygie, "been thought this"?

As for attacking other posters: Huh? I asked that if someone is going to post an extremely scathing and scanadlous rumor, one that makes an extraordinarily dastardly claim about what someone *HAS* done, they should provide at least some sort of citation for it.

That is not an attack, that is a very simple request.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

FORT Regular
    There is NO TRUTH to that rumor. If so, there would have been a link to confirm it, and people everywhere talking about it.

He really was back at the base. He couldn't make the shows because he had to finish training, and I believe they said that on Monday's show.

Josh has already been confirmed to go on tour- end of story.
    ~Brit

I believe they threw Josh off the show.He should of never been on it to begin with.I think he told things he was not suppose to.that is why everything is quiet about him.I hope he nevers tries out again

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by LILpenny2003
    I believe they threw Josh off the show.He should of never been on it to begin with.I think he told things he was not suppose to.that is why everything is quiet about him.I hope he nevers tries out again
    :mad: This was quite a harsh comment. By saying this, all you're going to do is anger us Josh fans. I'm trying not to be upset by your comment, but I'd like to say that I can almost guarantee that you're wrong.

He's been confirmed on going on tour, and this is the only place I've ever heard talk about him getting kicked off. If this was true, there'd be stuff everywhere! People would not be quiet, the media would have a field day!

Trying out again? For American Idol? I don't think they'd ever let you go back out if you already made top 12.

Announced on the local San Diego radio (AM600) news yesterday, Josh will be singing "patriotic songs" at a celebration downtown for the return of the USS Constellation's battle group following its tour in the Middle East and participation in the Iraqi liberation conflict. The ship returns on June 2nd.

+ Reply to Thread