+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Gracin

Originally posted by clay crazy
    I saw reference to the Josh thing on one of the other threads way earlier in the day. It said something about a Chicago radio station or tv station reporting that Josh had given an interview to some magazine and told a bunch of things that the finalists were not supposed to reveal, including that they were told that Ruben would be the winner no matter what. It also said that the producers bumped him off the show, and that's why he hasn't been here (even though they said that his military duty was the reason.) I can't remember which page of which thread I saw it on. I tried looking through internet articles in other sources and haven't found anything, and no one else seems to be talking about it, so maybe it's just a really bad rumor.
    I strongly doubt any of this is true.

Josh has been given permission to tour so that in itself puts the kybosh on the claims in your post.
    Sounds likenthe original information was supplied by someone who has bought shares in every conspiracy theory on the net.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic
    I do think it was interesting that he was not mentioned in any of the three final shows. No clips, no word of him at all???

Threshold,
    The only reason I posted what I did is because someone else was asking about it too. I was not the only person who had heard something about it. I'll try to go back and find the thread and page I saw it on. If you read my very last line, I did say that the fact that there doesn't seem to be any talk about it or other information on other sites about it may indicate that it is just a bad rumor.

Threshold,
    The post I saw is on the Clay Aiken Part III thread, page 127 posted by Saturn. It says that AM 720 in Chicago reported this.

Deny,
    I think on Monday's show they said that his military duties prevented him from being there. (Although I think that episode was taped last Thursday or Friday). I thought it was odd, though, that he wasn't there for Tuesday or Wednesday's show. The military lets him off duty to do Regis and Kelly and the Wayne Brady show, but not the Finale. I thought that was interesting.

Originally posted by clay crazy
    Threshold,
    The only reason I posted what I did is because someone else was asking about it too. I was not the only person who had heard something about it. I'll try to go back and find the thread and page I saw it on. If you read my very last line, I did say that the fact that there doesn't seem to be any talk about it or other information on other sites about it may indicate that it is just a bad rumor.
    Why post it?

If you do not even have a SLIVER of evidence, not even a crappy web site or some other dubious source, you shouldn't post it at all.

Instead of having to "go back and find the thread" later, how about find it first, link to it, and find a citation of SOME sort- even if it is one that doensn't have much credibility.

Provide SOMETHING before you just wallow in the mud.
    -Michael

Threshold RPG - Our World, Your Imagination

http://www.thresholdrpg.com

Take a deep breath, Thresh...CC was just posting something he/she thought might be of interest. Is every single post of yours fact-based?

Thank you, lobeck.
    I really wasn't trying to start some conflict or stir up controversy. I was just replying to someone else's post because it sounded like they had heard something too. I'm not trying to fuel flames or anything, I was just discussing it.

aye... I found it interesting too... gotta find out why there was no Josh in the final episodes... I was dounting and only ever counted 10, Corey I knew was missing, but I couldn't place the missing face until I went back to website and realized (and kicked myself HARD) that it was Josh who was missing... why? that's bothering me... well, peaking my curiosity... and yeah, calm down thresh...
    *** Vote for me! - HiTouch Photo Contest (I have to beat out all the 'cute' baby shots and predictable american pride photos

http://www.thebruce.ca

FORT Fogey
    Josh would'nt do that, IMO. Anways, it's just a rumour, and we know how out of hand they can get. :rolleyes

-Rach

+ Reply to Thread