+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Gracin

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I think it is natural to feel some resentment. Remember, each and every one of these folks went into the finals on an even keel and BAM.........Ruben love took over. I think it is normal to feel a wee bit of resentment. I think Josh is handling himself quite well considering the abuse he has taken and how involved his personal life is.

Did anyone see Josh on all the day-time TV shows? You can get a few of his interviews and performances at Neurox... Pretty good stuff.
    Proud hater of all the wannabe divas on AI3 (Mainly Latoya and Fantasia).

Fort Member
    Originally posted by MajiH
    I think it is natural to feel some resentment. Remember, each and every one of these folks went into the finals on an even keel and BAM.........Ruben love took over.
    Funny, but I never thought about what the other contestants would be thinking of the rather irrational (in that it can see no wrong) Ruben love. It's gotta be discouraging.

I HAVE thought about what Ruben must think when he knows his performance is not tops (See Not Too Proud To Beg) and yet he STILL gets praised double time.

That kind of thing would REALLY bother me. I would feel like poop, getting praised for what I did not earn, especially on National TV.

I also would feel like a fool as a judge. That is one of the reasons I refuse to watch this show ever again. It's like a charade. The show has to keep the ratings up and the show is trying to make AS MUCH money as they possibly can. Who knows how much integrity is sacrificed for that?

I watched Josh on Reggis and he was great. No mention of the other contestantsd but talked abou tthe extra pressure he had because he has a family and he's a Marine. I was really impressed. He was GREAT.
    Last edited by Clay4Me; 05-13-2003 at 03:30 AM.

Fort Member
    Originally posted by Lil_Cutie

And spiffytiffy, you couldn't be more wrong! I like him because I thought he was an incredible singer.

FORT Regular
    I just wanted to point out that on Regis and Kelly he sounded excellent. His time is up on American Idol, but no doubt will we be hearing from him in the future....he was AMAZING.

I've taped all his interviews on all the morning/afternoon shows, and he was always calm, cool, and came across like he was so confortable in front of the camera. I sensed no resentment towards Ruben at all. He just simpy stated that he felt that Ruben will win, but Clay should win. That's all- I don't think there's anything else to that, but of course thats my opinion.

I was the biggest Josh fan throughout this whole competition. In my heart, I could just feel that he was going home last week. I respect it, and eventually there is only going to be one winner. I can see many of these contestants coming out with record deals and top c.d's, tours..etc. AI is such a GREAT show to get a fanbase going, and get recognized by practically everyone in the business.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will get picked up by a label. I look forward to his first c.d, and will be the first one in line to get it!
    ~Brit

FORT Fogey
    AIfreak, I dunno if you're Josh's biggest fan, you've got competition from me and my friend. We both love him to death! I was devistated when he got voted out.

I have him on TRL, taped that is, since I wasn't home to watch it, and I have to find some time to watch it. I'd love to see his other interviews too, but they're not promoted on American Idol, which I wish they would be so we'd know for sure when they'd be on.

I hope Josh gets a record deal soon! I really really really missed him this week, the competition didn't feel the same without him.

Goto http://joshua.neurox.net/

They have his Regis performance, Wayne Brady, Today Show, and TRL interviews/performances..
    Proud hater of all the wannabe divas on AI3 (Mainly Latoya and Fantasia).

FORT Regular
    Lil_Cutie, I guess we are both Josh biggest fans, lol
    ~Brit

FORT Fogey
    Thanks AIfreak! I'll check out that link when I have some time. Thanks for letting me know!

Any interesting juice from new interviews with Josh?

+ Reply to Thread