+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Joshua Gracin

Grant,

sirlinksalot has a link to a recent interview with Josh. It's near the top, by the Detroit Free Press.
    - "American celebrities have an amazing amount of influence on the way America thinks, feels and acts. I think that such influences should be used in the most positive way possible." - Clay Aiken
    -

Already read it. Thank you, though...I already read all of the stuff on Sirlinksalot... I read too fast and then I twiddle my thumbs...

FORT Fogey
    He's getting called back to duty? How sad! I wanted him to be on some interviews. Grrr...

Hey, Just_A_Girl! I'm so glad you agree with my posts, it's nice to see someone who actually does!

LOL!!!

I don't know if any of you folks have seen the recent Jaded Journalist interviews, but OMG the newest one with Josh is HILARIOUS. If you haven't seen it, go watch it RIGHT NOW.
    Proud hater of all the wannabe divas on AI3 (Mainly Latoya and Fantasia).

I'm sure some of you just saw the interview with Josh Gracin on the Today Show. He looked tired, but spoke well. He seems to be a very honest guy and doesn't really beat around the bush.

He said he felt Ruben would win this competition. He believed so because Ruben gets all the attention from the media and the judges. He compared it to an NFL player that gets a lot of hype and media in the draft, but then does nothing in the game. I thought that was quite bold of him to say!

He felt Clay should win because he says he's the best singer and has grown the most in the competition. He said it would come down to those two, and it would be a "David and Goliath" final.

From some other statements I have heard Josh make, it seems he has some resentment towards Ruben.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Well, it doesn't sound like "resentment"-- it does sound like bluntness. I don't detect any animosity toward Ruben, just favoritism toward Clay. Remember, Clay was his roommate and he had to listen to the guy sing in his sleep. Look at all the contestants that have come out plugging Ruben, everyone except Trenyce and Josh.

hmmm, maybe clay was hypnotizing josh in his sleep to get him to say nice things about him.

Granted, remember that Clay is my favorite so I am taking Josh at his word because I am inclined to agree with him. That said, I also am fond of Ruben AND Kimberley. If Clay were not in the competition I wouldn't care about the result because I like them both just fine (but thinkRuben has been more consistent).

I like Josh in his interviews. He comes off as blunt but warm.

The only reason why I made the resentment statement was because I had watched Josh's interview with the Jaded Journalist on the official AI site, and he made some comment like "Ruben said I did it and because everyone listens to Ruben and follows what Ruben says, then it was believed to be true".

He has made the statement about the media hype around Ruben before in other interviews too, which is another reason why I felt he might resent Ruben. Maybe not though.
    Who shot who in the what now?

that does sound like a little bit of resentment. weird.

+ Reply to Thread