+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Group 3 Show Discussion

I am glad Rickey and Vanessa advanced. It has been pretty predicatble so far, I think the only one that was even remotely surprising was Charles beating out Kimberly.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I liked vanessa and i liked Kimberly. Equoia did sound way to mature for my liking, but it might have been just sound choice. Rickie does have a good personality, it cracks me up when he is like "hercules, hercules"

FORT Fan
    Contrary to popular belief here, Vanessa Olivarez had a standout performance in my view. She has an amazing voice. But none of the others were that great. Rickey Smith should stay away from Brian McKnight songs. Someone needs to play him the tape of his singing of that opera piece. I also liked Kimberly Kelsey, and she ought to be invited back for the wild card show, although it's unlikely that she'll be a wild card.

Equoia Coleman blew it with all those trills and runs in "The Way We Were."

Originally posted by fluff
    Yep, Rickey bagged the most votes.
    That surprised me a bit...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The "hercules" thing is grating on my nerves a little. It was funny at first but is getting really tired to me.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by refugee
    Contrary to popular belief here, Vanessa Olivarez had a standout performance in my view. She has an amazing voice. But none of the others were that great. Rickey Smith should stay away from Brian McKnight songs. Someone needs to play him the tape of his singing of that opera piece. I also liked Kimberly Kelsey, and she ought to be invited back for the wild card show, although it's unlikely that she'll be a wild card.

Equoia Coleman blew it with all those trills and runs in "The Way We Were."
    I agree about Equoia.
    She could have been one of the stand out performers in the group but she just didn't do it for me.

I think Rickey needs to stay away from anything that requires him to sing as high pitched as he did the otehr night.

I agree with you, Fluff. I think the higher Rickey sings, the less impressed I am with him.

When he sang with Ruben in their group of three audition he was amazing.
    I'd just like to see him stay out of the higher range.
    He'll have to choose songs within certain theme from now on, if they stick to last years formula.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Just out of curiousity.... how do you all know that rickey bagged most of the votes? Is there a site somewhere that gives the numbers? I don't remember them saying who actually got the most votes, and who got second on the show.... ? Does someone have a friend of a friend or something? lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast