+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Group 3 Show Discussion

I never vote...
    Peace

I can't vote because I live in Canada.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wasn't anyone shocked by George Trice's performance? I thought his voice was amazing....I've been thinking about how the whole publicity thing can really play a part in the voting process. These people who we've never heard of, like George, Jordan, Samantha, Hadas, etc. until the actual Group show, could have had better shots at making it if the American Idol editors had included more footage of them. Just look at what publicity did for Julia DeMano. Yes, she has a decent voice, but would America have voted for her if she had been one those contestants we just couldn't remember???

Oh Yeah- can we vote more than once?
    "The world is a stage, and sometimes people fall off."

Blah! No one inspired me enough to vote! No one!

I like Vanessa pretty well- but uh, Simon *really* needs to lose the double standard!!! Ruben and Kim L are "perfect" and Vanessa, who is smaller than both of them, needs to 'lose a few pounds?!' Puh-lease. :rolleyes I thought she handled it well, though!

Sleeping with George W
    I really wish Clay Aiken had been in this group. He'd have walked off with it.

I like Ricky and Vanessa. I thought it was pretty strange that Simon told Vanessa she needed to lose weight, yet said not a word about it to Ruben and Kimberly last week. (well, I guess he gave Kimberly a tough enough time without commenting on her weight.) Vanessa reminds me of Bette Midler and Betty Boop, but I love her voice!

Yep, I'm with the general opinion that even though no one in this group sucked, no one was a standout either. Just pretty dull & any one of them have pretty much an equal chance to move on to the next round.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I agree with Simon in that this was a very so what type of show. Nobody was particularly bad but conversly nobody was overly good either. I personally liked Rickey and Vanessa the best. I thought George was the worst, I can't belive Paula fawning over him. I really disliked the snotty boy band 17 year old. I hope I never see him again after tommorrow.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I didn't watch the whole thing because it really wasn't that great. I only watched it to see Vanessa, who I think was good. Although I adore Simon and usually agree with his critique's. the comment about vanessa losing some weight was a bit of a double standard considering he said nothing to Kimberly and Rueben. I personally don't care if any of them are plump or thin or in between, just as long as they have great presence and a great voice.

RC

Originally posted by Eden
    I really wish Clay Aiken had been in this group. He'd have walked off with it.

I like Ricky and Vanessa. I thought it was pretty strange that Simon told Vanessa she needed to lose weight, yet said not a word about it to Ruben and Kimberly last week.
    I noticed that, too, Eden! In fact, I included it in my recap which should be up shortly.

I agree with everyone else. Tonight was just a "blah" show, IMHO. My picks for Top 3? Vanessa, Rickey, and Equoia, with Kimberly and George as darkhorses. Who'll go on to the finals from this group? I'm thinking Vanessa and Rickey...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast