+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This week - American Idol Special

Thanks for the heads up. My Tivo season pass might not catch it if it has a different label than the regular shows. I'll check my settings.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I don't think a TiVo SP will catch it. Mine didn't.

And yes, I'm really looking forward to this. Initially, I wasn't too excited about the show, but started watching because of the bad singers and Simon's insults. (What can I say, I love Train Wreck TV). But I stuck around because I liked the good singing too. I think they've got a good balance on the show.

Anyone see the previews? The two yodeling girls busted me up...I'm still laughing!

oh yeah finally something good from AI on wednesday again. I hate the results show so this will be nice to see.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

FORT Fogey
    I think the bad people are funny. :-)

-
    Rach

FORT Fanatic
    I was actuallty listening to the "other" good singers. There were some seriously better contestants who didn't make the top 32 who deserved to. I mean, some of the top 32 aren't good.

The special was brilliant. The producers this season really clued in to the fact that viewers are amused to no end by the AI rejects, who I've found are talked about just as much as the people who make it to the final 10. They're most often imitated, certainly (unless all my friends just like to torture me)!

If it's anything like last year, I will be really into the first round (with its sideshow freakishness) and lose interest once it narrows to 32. Then when it gets down to the FINAL TEN I will be jonesing for AI again!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

If you missed this special, or just want to laugh at it one more time, Fox will be replaying it after this week's results show again.

It's worth watching again if only to see Keith one more time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12