+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 272 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

Exactly! You don't just stand still during the song - "Play That Funky Music". If you did, it would look really weird. He did an awesome job with it.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I thoroughly enjoyed Taylor last night! I thought he was fun and energetic.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I smile the entire time Taylor sings ...whether its a slow song or a fast song...I cannot wait to see him on the tour!!!

Taylor is unique and different to AI and that's what sets him apart from any other contestant this year....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    He definitely gave us a Taylor concert!! He's just way too precious!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was glad to see Taylor back to his old self again. Just singing, dancing, and having fun!! That's Taylor!

He was so tickled by Simon's comment after the 2nd song, you could just tell. It made his night!

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Loved loved loved Taylor last night!! (Did I mention I loved him??) He showed his range, he had fun, and he was totally romantic on "Something" That was hot!! Go Taylor!! It's yours to lose!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl73 View Post
    Loved loved loved Taylor last night!! (Did I mention I loved him??) He showed his range, he had fun, and he was totally romantic on "Something" That was hot!! Go Taylor!! It's yours to lose!
    I agree it should be Taylor's to lose! I mean, if he did "Walking in Memphis" or "Georgia" or anything from Bob Seger, wouldn't the contest be over?? I still feel he hasn't used any of his money songs.

Isn't Elvis week coming up? Can you imagine "You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog," "Can't Help Falling in Love," "Kentucky Rain" or "Suspicious Minds??"

Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd View Post
    I agree it should be Taylor's to lose! I mean, if he did "Walking in Memphis" or "Georgia" or anything from Bob Seger, wouldn't the contest be over?? I still feel he hasn't used any of his money songs.

Isn't Elvis week coming up? Can you imagine "You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog," "Can't Help Falling in Love," "Kentucky Rain" or "Suspicious Minds??"
    Problem is AS USUAL..those songs were not on the list! Every other contestant is following the rules why not him?

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    Problem is AS USUAL..those songs were not on the list! Every other contestant is following the rules why not him?
    You know what songs are included on the "Elvis" week list? Please share.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd View Post
    I agree...I think he's just now gearing up to really wow the judges and the viewing audience. Hopefully we'll have some great themes to choose from, like Elvis, that should be a good one!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM