+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 272 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

Hang in there, Taylor! You've done a GREAT job...
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe View Post
    Thanks, Pillbeam! I'd love to see Taylor just let loose this week - he really needs to, if for no other reason, to vent. I read elsewhere that one of his friends mentioned Taylor being down lately and he's decided this week he's throwing a "Taylor Concert", and letting destiny do its part.

That's exactly what he needs to do! I'm so looking forward to seeing this, hopefully it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe View Post
    Thanks, Pillbeam! I'd love to see Taylor just let loose this week - he really needs to, if for no other reason, to vent. I read elsewhere that one of his friends mentioned Taylor being down lately and he's decided this week he's throwing a "Taylor Concert", and letting destiny do its part.
    Woooo! That's what I wanna see next Tuesday!
    And if next week is like last week, there'll be a couple more special Alabamians cheering Taylor on beside his parents in Birmingham!

Bo Bice

Click here.

Scroll down to the part about Ruben picking Taylor to win.

Then below that is the story about Caroline and Aidan Bice sitting with Bradley and Linda Hicks, cheering Taylor on.
    Last edited by Grisabella; 04-28-2006 at 09:20 PM.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

I don't know if Taylor will win it all, but he certainly has a bright, shiney future now that he's had this sort of exposure. AI is certainly good for that. None of these kids will ever have to go back to their 'day jobs' after this. It's hard this year, because I really see talent in all of the finalists. They are all worthy in their own rights. I'm confident that all will land recording contracts and we'll reap the benefit of all this talent being discovered!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Man, what a ride!"

Wouldn't a CHRIS and TAYLOR finale be stupendous? The second guy-guy finale since Ruben and Clay. I say vote Kat out!
    2003-2008.

I like that finale. Have a feeling it could end up that way, anyway.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi
    Who Says You Can't Go Home
    IDJMG
    First Rock band to score a #1 Country hit. Now Top 5 at Hot Adult. Over 40 Pop stations supporting. A tour with Nickelback about to kick off. Solid callout. And this week, one of two songs to be performed by American Idol contestants.

This from www.allaccess.com - though it doesn't say which contestant is singing it, I'd guess Tay, since it's been leaked for him.
    Sing & dance the night away!

[FA edit]

I would see Taylor leaving before KAT
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-30-2006 at 07:51 PM. Reason: removed quote of deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    As I've said before, AI likes Taylor, they just don't want him to run away with the contest before they've had chance to hold a contest.
    If that were true, there must be a bunch of talented contestants they could have included that got turned away without being given a chance. I'm not convinced that all the best singers made it into the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder View Post
    I'm not convinced that all the best singers made it into the competition.
    Is this your first year watching, FeralFeeder? It is a TV show first, singing contest second. There are always tons of good singers that don't make it, because they need "personalities" to make a good show. In Taylor's case, I believe he's both a great personality and a great singer.
    Sing & dance the night away!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM