+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 272 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    Someone posted the top 100 Country songs on the theme thread, and I'm a Man in Constant Sorrow was listed on there. I think Taylor would do awesome with that one, but I don't know how that would go over with everyone else. It never really sounded like a country song to me.
    You've got my vote on Man of Constant Sorrow. I love that song, and I am far from being a fan of country music.

While I think he is saving Georgia for later in the contestant when they have a longer allotted time to sing. I would love to hear him sing Desperado, Shameless or In the Ghetto. Heck, anything Elvis!

'Man of Constant Sorrow'---YES!!! That would be absolutely perfect on him!!!

Charley Pride's Kiss an Angel Good Morning would be perfect for Taylor
    It's an upbeat song that fits his personality!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Idol-Se...QQcmdZViewItem

Check this out...could I love the guy even more??????!!! WTG Taylor (and the rest of the contestants for doing something great!)
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I hate to say this, but my ardor is cooling for this guy. He sang two songs in a row (Fade Away and Trouble) that I have never heard of, and, IMHO, both songs sucked. I will wait to see what he sings next to see if I want to get back on the bandwagon, but if he goes Blue Grass Hillbilly, like some are suggesting he should, he will be dead to me.

Now I am wondering why I ever liked him, because Blues and Soul are just not my thing. I do love his voice, and I love his enthusiasm and quirkiness, but can't really get into the song choices. I mean, I still want to see him win this thing, or least get final two, but I doubt that I would buy his CD or download his music.

Thanks for sharing bbnbama. Taylor is so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Swan Song View Post
    Thanks for sharing bbnbama. Taylor is so sweet.

I'm on the Taylor bandwagon! As long as he keeps his hair the ways it is and keeps singing as good (if not better), he should stay for a few more weeks (hopefully all the way!)

Yeah Taylor!!
    2003-2008.

Hey Sage I'm with you on "Shameless!" Taylor would knock that one out of the park and he would not sound like a Garth imitation either.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I don't know if this has been posted?

Taylor "use" to be so handsome! Maybe if he dyed his hair and lost some weight, he can look like that again. I am really taking notice!
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM