+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 272 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

One of the great things about AI is that folks like Ray Montagne get publicity--I'm sure his sales will jump, as have the sales of other artists whose works have been featured on AI. I like the song well enough that I think it should be on Taylor's next CD.

And Taylor, if you need a woman to "save" you, I'm ready.

Think outside of the box MissLibby's Avatar
    I keep bashing the other contestants on their threads so I had to come here and just say how much I love this guy. Taylor is absolutely wonderful. He's by far my favorite Idol from any season. I heart the gray hair.

I'm also happy that I was reminded about Ray LaMontagne. My friend told me to check him out a while ago but I forgot...now I will absolutely get his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    to the FORT, Draven.
    THANKS! GREAT TO BE HERE!!

Da Original Soul Patrol Member!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissLibby View Post
    I keep bashing the other contestants on their threads so I had to come here and just say how much I love this guy. Taylor is absolutely wonderful. He's by far my favorite Idol from any season. I heart the gray hair.

I'm also happy that I was reminded about Ray LaMontagne. My friend told me to check him out a while ago but I forgot...now I will absolutely get his stuff.
    My opinion is that Taylor is really the only truly commercially viable option for this year. Katherine has a nice voice, but would have to search to find her niche, and the same could be said for Elliott. Chris has a big fan base, but the type of stuff he wants to sing is more suited for a front man in a band. Mandisa could go Gospel, Kellie & Bucky might have a shot at Country. But, for a marketable entity from this year I think only Taylor fits.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    My opinion is that Taylor is really the only truly commercially viable option for this year. Katherine has a nice voice, but would have to search to find her niche, and the same could be said for Elliott. Chris has a big fan base, but the type of stuff he wants to sing is more suited for a front man in a band. Mandisa could go Gospel, Kellie & Bucky might have a shot at Country. But, for a marketable entity from this year I think only Taylor fits.
    I agree Razorbacker....I have been struggling this season as I hadn't found anyone that comes close to the way I felt about Carrie last season. I'm not sure how successful Taylor would be commercially, but there are no other options imo unless something changes in the next couple of weeks.

Wow, I thought his version of Trouble was amazing last night. But today as I listened to it without all the nerves and excitement that Taylor brings to me when he is performing that it is even BETTER then what I heard last night. Stunning vocals.

You mean tonight is not results night? but a replay?

Oh no, sorry to have been unclear. I meant listening today to the mp3 of Taylor when he was singing last night.

Oh, i was wondering why the 3/29 result post is not up yet.

Taylor is my fav so far. He's got talent. He's got personality. He's got some moves (funny ones, but got them). He's genuine. He has the IT factor. He's recognizeable. He's likeable. That all adds up to success.

And lest we forget, Idol is about music and music is about making money and selling albums and concerts and appearances for your label, yada yada yada. With Taylor, what you see is what you get. A great likeable, talented, personable funny unique performer.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM