+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 272 FirstFirst ... 170220260261262263264265266267268269270271272 LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2714
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

Re: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

It was great to see Taylor again. I know many here seem to dislike him, but he makes me proud to be a fan of his.
    Great vocals, always happy to be doing what he loves and he gave very good advice.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I enjoyed Tay-Tay very much last night! I thought he was much better than Natalie and Jamie. But I've always had a soft spot for him...

I thought Taylor sound great last night, the song had a country music vibe. He also looked great, he sure talked alot.

FORT Fogey

I was a huge Taylor fan during his season. The thing is, he's very good in his "niche". It's just that it's a small niche and we don't hear about him much.

So long as he can make a decent living out of whatever fame he has achieved, I am ALL for it and wish him well.

Wow, it's been a long time since we had a Taylor update. I had to go back a gazillion pages to find his thread. Anyway, I think this song is worth a listen.

Words & Music - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

That was great razorbacker. Thanks.

Taylor has always been my most favorite of all AI contestants and the most poorly treated of all winners. I think he is a good singer and a great musician with a lot of heart and soul that he pours into his music. Maybe this song could be a turnaround for him.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Thanks Razorback! Loved it. Taylor was one of my fave AI contestants. Dh & I were glued to the TV whenever AI was on, wondering what he would do next. I even bought one of his cd's.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    Thanks Razorback! Loved it. Taylor was one of my fave AI contestants. Dh & I were glued to the TV whenever AI was on, wondering what he would do next. I even bought one of his cd's.
    So you're the one.

I saw his concert Whomp At The Warfield on TV & it was really good. The guy & his band were cooking with gas.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    So you're the one.

I saw his concert Whomp At The Warfield on TV & it was really good. The guy & his band were cooking with gas.
    Yep, that would be me. I was at Wal Mart as soon as it went on sale. I still play his coronation song too, makes me tear up every time I listen to it. Yeah, it's a corny song, but Taylor really amped it up and makes me think of my mom and dad looking down on me from heaven.

Fanny Mare likes this.

Phillip Phillips made it so I guess he'll get the Taylor Hicks votes (Soul Patrol.. anyone?)

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM