+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

Re: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb;2966311;

http ://righthickssave.files.wordpress .com/2008/05/righthickssave-gala2.jpg
    Anyone else think there's something George Clooney-esque about this photo?

(Sorry, couldn't copy the link properly....it won't let me until I've been here for a while to prevent hit and run spam. LOL. At least the admins have a good sense of humour!)

I'm glad to see he's out of retirement.

A Capitol Fourth - Independence Day Concert

Taylor Hicks Photo - American Idol Performer at A Capitol Fourth - Independence Day Concert

“American Idol” winner Taylor Hicks performs at the 2008 A CAPITOL FOURTH, which offers an evening of patriotic and uplifting music followed by a stunning display of fireworks over the Washington Monument.

Yay! It'll be great to see Taylor again!
    I wish Idol would have him back on the show, but they tend not to be nice to the contestants who did better on the show than Simon wanted.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Postergiest;2971198;

(Sorry, couldn't copy the link properly....it won't let me until I've been here for a while to prevent hit and run spam. LOL. At least the admins have a good sense of humour!)

I couldn't get that link to come up with anything, so I'll have to ask my buds here to cut and paste the picture. Taylor has always reminded me of George Clooney. Two totally yummy men.

I hope this show will be on tv so I can tape it.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2985191;
    I couldn't get that link to come up with anything, so I'll have to ask my buds here to cut and paste the picture.
    The picture in question is in post 2607 of this thread.

Boomtown Gala SHAREs in the effort to support children with SHARE, INC.

Boomtown Gala SHAREs in the effort to support children with SHARE, INC.
    Razzle and Dazzle over the 55th Anniversary Boomtown Gala for SHARE, INC on May 31, 2008. SHARE was founded in 1953 as a non-profit philanthropic organization composed of women who raise funds for ‘at risk’ youth, developmentally disabled, abused, and neglected children. These women are passionate and devoted to helping these children as well as raising money for medical research for all forms of developmental disabilities. SHARE, INC. has raised over forty four million dollars to date.

SHARE, INC. has had the gracious ability to assist many facilities each year with the success of the Boomtown Gala. Some of these are Ahead with Horses, Cedar-Sinai, Center for the Partially Sighted, Dream Makers Project, Exceptional Childrens Foundation, Friends of CASA, Hathaway-Sycamore Child & Family Services, I Have A Dream Foundation – Los Angeles, Infinite Dreams, Kayne-Eras Center, Sophia T. Salvin Special Education Center, Stuart House facility of the Rape Treatment Center, and Team Prime Time.

This is sure to be a star-studded event where the dress is ‘dressy western attire’. Cocktails will be flowing, live and silent auctions will take place, as well as a sit-down dinner with entertainment by Clint Holmes (voted best all-around entertainer in Las Vegas), 2007 Tony Award Winner Jay Johnson, American Idol Winner Taylor Hicks, and the fabulous dancing Share Ladies.

The Santa Monica Civic Auditorium has been filled with VIP surprise performers and guests, one of which will be Paris Hilton. Nigel Lythgoe, Executive Producer of “American Idol”, will be presented and honored with ‘The Shining Spirit Award’.

To learn more about SHARE visit SHARE, Inc. | Share Happily and Reap Endlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Postergiest;2971198;

Walmart George Clooney

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend in Birmingham, AL for the events I highlighted a few post up thread.

I enjoy FORTplay JayPea Patches's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2970030;
    Well, he's certainly getting his share of favorable comments on that site. Good for Taylor!
    Gotta love the guy ... he's not "everyone's Idol", but he's a very likeable and vibrant personality, and you just want to wish him the best regardless!
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM