+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

Another idol fan said this about Taylor's commerical, totally disagree and it ticked me off. Can you believe she said this:

"This commercial is so repetitious....not a good idea to me...... It only shows one sound from him and the monotomious repetition is not good. It may lose fans for him."
    Last edited by graycat11; 06-30-2006 at 12:36 PM.

AI concert this summer, who's all going? I am on August 26th, cannot wait!

I'll probably go to the show at the Rose Garden in Portland on Sept. 1, but I'm going to wait and get my ticket (or tickets if I go with someone else) at the last minute. There are always decent seats that they release a few days before the show, plus there are always people selling tickets at discounted prices outside the venue (in addition to the would-be scalpers).

Last year, right after I bought my tickets Bo had to drop out of the show for abdominal surgery. Yeah, I thought the show was very entertaining anyway, but I don't think I'd have paid over $55 to see the show if I had known he wasn't going to be there.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11 View Post
    Another idol fan said this about Taylor's commerical, totally disagree and it ticked me off. Can you believe she said this:

"This commercial is so repetitious....not a good idea to me...... It only shows one sound from him and the monotomious repetition is not good. It may lose fans for him."
    She called it "monotomious?"

Anyway, there are at least 3 different versions of Taylor's Ford ad. Each one has different camera work on Taylor's singing and dancing as well as different action clips of cars. How is that monotonous? (Are Bob Seger's "Like A Rock" truck commercials monotonous?)
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

FORT Newbie
    Graycat, I'm going to Staples on the 26th! Also, what true Taylor fan would stop being a fan because of a commercial? Most fans have heard Taylor's own work, "Under the Radar" and that's what we are most waiting to see and hear - Taylor being Taylor! Can'twait!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Not a chance in hell! I'm a Taylornaysayer for life!
    Yeah, me too. Saw him on the cover of People with the headline of "Most eligible bachelor" or something, not long ago. Well... it was good for a laugh anyways .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

That's cool. Hey, I'm a fan of Zach Braff and think he's adorable but I have to laugh when I hear him referred to as a "hunk" too!
    And I don't get the appeal of a lot of Hollywood's "hottest bachelors" either.

FORT Newbie
    Being a "hunk" has a lot to do with personality too. That's why Taylor is no surprise as the People bachelor choice and I love Zach too! I think intelligence is sexy and both of them seem really intelligent!

I thought that front page picture of Taylor on 'People' was absolutely gorgeous. That smile, and those eyes.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post

The "American Idol" winner told People in a recent interview that he never forgot his first crush: "I was in the second grade; she was in the sixth." He added that ever since, he's always liked older women.

Halleluia
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM