+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 272 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Loved him, can't wait to see more of him over the next several weeks!! I'm even cool with the hair, but please get him a better haircut!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Loved this guy last night. He was really good. He just loves to sing and it shows. Hope he goes to the final 12
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl73 View Post
    Loved him, can't wait to see more of him over the next several weeks!! I'm even cool with the hair, but please get him a better haircut!
    I'm with you. He looked like a Beatle

giz
    I like his voice. It'll be interesting to see how he handles different genres. I like the fullness and the blues-raspiness he's got going on. Something different in a good way.

FORT Fan
    i love how he goes knock-knee everytime he begins a phrase of Levon haha

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    I don't get everyone's love for him. There are others in the competition who have better vocals and performances. I guess it's the two together in this guy? From what I've heard, though, he's the "talk of the town" this season.
    None of the guys from this season are even close to him vocally, and Taylor's performance skills are the best of any singer (male or female) in American Idol history.

I would truly love to see Taylor win this thing, but I get cold sweats just thinking about how Clive Davis would neuter him in the studio. Maybe a non winning thing is best.

FORT Newbie
    He is a star without American Idol. You just can't forget about that "Salt N Pepper" hair...

Man, I listened to Levon again, and Georgia on my Mind and some other stuff again from his CD over my lunch break. Hell, I kept replaying them over and over because they're so short.

Wow, this guy is more awesome than I thought even last night. He is the only one of the contestants that I would plunk down hard-earned money to see in concert. I like Chris, and I like Elliott, and Ace is ok, but to me, Taylor has more star quality than all the other 23 contestants put together. There's something 'tangible' about him; he is one-of-a-kind. I don't think I can say that about any of the others.

Have you heard him sing The Fall? omg, flat out amazing, I just have it playing on loop and it should be released ASAP!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM