+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    To be quite honest..I'm suprised it was so close. I'm not one to be over confident, but I was sure that Taylor had a bigger lead than that. However, I don't really care if he wins or loses. If he wins.. Great! American Idol! Guarenteed CD!

If he loses.. Great! He got his name out there and now he can make his own CD on his own terms!

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    If he loses.. Great! He got his name out there and now he can make his own CD on his own terms!
    Tell that to Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Enya Windo View Post
    Tell that to Bo.
    Even though Bo did have to compromise on his cd, RCA compromised too. They gave him the duel disk which no other idol has had. Then they put a song that he wrote (Valley of Angels) on the cd. Then turned around and put a few other songs he wrote on the duel disk. So, Bo did have to compromise and do some pop songs but he also got some of the things he wanted. Oh and he also got his band back for the tours. So Bo has benefited from his time on AI.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Even though Bo did have to compromise on his cd, RCA compromised too. They gave him the duel disk which no other idol has had. Then they put a song that he wrote (Valley of Angels) on the cd. Then turned around and put a few other songs he wrote on the duel disk. So, Bo did have to compromise and do some pop songs but he also got some of the things he wanted. Oh and he also got his band back for the tours. So Bo has benefited from his time on AI.

Well, our boy Taylor made it to the finale! I'm so very happy for him. It's been a long road.

My question is...why and how is Katherine still there?

I guess I should join this thread....I am a HUGE elliott fan but Taylor will be getting all my text votes next Tuesday. I do NOT want Katharine to win. No way no how!!

Taylor seems like a really good guy!

Welcome to the Taylor thread, ReneeM!
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 05-18-2006 at 09:36 AM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by ReneeM View Post
    I guess I should join this thread....I am a HUGE elliott fan but Taylor will be getting all my text votes next Tuesday. I do NOT want Katharine to win. No way no how!!

Taylor seems like a really good guy!
    Hi ReneeM!

I so badly wanted a Taylor / Elliott final. I just love Elliott to death and wouldn't have been sad at all if he had beaten Tayor in the finals. However, I will be if Katharine wins.

So on Taylor's behalf (and mine), thanks for the added votes!

I hope all of Elliott's fans will consider voting for Taylor next week so that he wins in a landslide.

Hi. I've tossed about three votes to Taylor, but am a big fan of Elliott's so he got most of my 50+ votes (that's how much I could get in seeing as I'm near Elliott's neck of the woods). But I'm voting with the Soul Patrol all the way now....I want to see Taylor dancing around in confetti next week.

Oh, and I loved his "Dancing in the Dark", "Taking it To The Streets", and quite a few others. I wish the finale would have two "funky white boys", but I'm totally behind the one that's left.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique View Post
    Hi. I've tossed about three votes to Taylor, but am a big fan of Elliott's so he got most of my 50+ votes (that's how much I could get in seeing as I'm near Elliott's neck of the woods). But I'm voting with the Soul Patrol all the way now....I want to see Taylor dancing around in confetti next week.

Oh, and I loved his "Dancing in the Dark", "Taking it To The Streets", and quite a few others. I wish the finale would have two "funky white boys", but I'm totally behind the one that's left.

I felt the same way! I always voted for Taylor but wouldn't have been unhappy if Elliott had won. He seems like such a good soul. But no way do I want Katherine to win, and I don't think she deserves to be in the final two.

FORT Regular
    It really is a shame the final isnt Taylor versus Elliott. Talk about two wonderful human beings on top of being very talented performers. Go Taylor!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM