+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe View Post
    "You Are So Beautiful" is confirmed. The "Desperado" pick by Simon was just some poster on another board making stuff up - like that never happens for spoilers.
    Too bad, I think he would be awesome with Desperado.

I always thought You Are So Beautiful was kinda boring. I guess if he Taylorizes it, he'll do great with it. Definitely in his style.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Never been able to take 'Desperado' since they built a Seinfeld episode around it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Never been able to take 'Desperado' since they built a Seinfeld episode around it.
    Fortunately I never watched Seinfield. I love the song.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Yeah. That did kinda ruin the song for me, too.
    But I think Taylor can still work his magic on YASB.

I think so, too! I can just hear him sing that song right into a soulful ballad.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

You Are So Beautiful is a great song and it will surely be a fantastic performance.

I think Taylor will do very well on YASB, I can just hear him in my mind with his raspy voice. Perfecto.

finally, finally, finally!

Taylor gets to do a Joe Cocker song! now, if he could only sing a little Ray Charles or Seger . . . . .

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    So are you saying that Taylor is the only one who has fans with staying power? If so, how could we possibly know that at this point? The idols that I've been a fan of, I still am and I have to assume that I'm not alone.
    Also, we actually have no way of getting an accurate head count as to how many fans each idol has, do we?
    No, I'm not clairvoyant or a market researcher - I only know that based on sales, downloads, and stats, Taylor is the most popular. As a fan of Taylor, I was simply delivering a cocky statement in response to Mike's comment that Taylor the bar/hotel/wedding singer will not win. You didn't need to take it so literally - I was simply poking fun back at Mike.

Taylor Taylor Taylor Taylor
    In the Ghetto was simply stupendous. Very smart to do that kind of song after the upbeat Jailhouse Rock. Can't wait to enjoy 3 songs from Taylor this Tuesday.
    Taylor Taylor Taylor Taylor!
    2003-2008.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM