+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Taylor Hicks - Season 5

I like Taylor although I like Elliott a tiny bit more However, I would be happy for either of them to win because they are both great

I agree, LrcLinda! If Taylor had ignored the request to sing that song, he would have been condemned terribly. So he did the gracious thing..he did it.
    And he did it well.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I thought you might enjoy these..

photos I made today at Taylor's homecoming. He was so cute and so gracious.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda View Post
    Why would anyone resent Taylor because someone in the audience asked him to sing?
    Because they have to have a reason to diss, dislike him. This is really what it's all about. He's "their" scape goat now.

No one has ever refused a request to sing an encore, no one. It's like that at concerts, other appearances that celebrities make on talk shows, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by realityINXS View Post
    I'm not saying she performed those songs well. I think she sang them quite poorly. I'm not saying I'm a Kat fan. But at least she doesn't have horrible dance moves and spaz out all over the stage like Taylor does. I really don't think Taylor or Kat should win American Idol. But I think Kat is still a better performer than Taylor.
    Bottom line; Katherine sang poorly the last 2 weeks, on 3 songs out of 4. All the men out sang her.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerstales View Post
    photos I made today at Taylor's homecoming. He was so cute and so gracious.

They let him go home for a visit? How cool! I bet he was happy to be back in familiar territory, hang out with his friends, check on his fish, etc.

Great photos, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11 View Post
    Bottom line; Katherine sang poorly the last 2 weeks, on 3 songs out of 4. All the men out sang her.

Yep, she'll probably be the next to go.

FORT Regular
    Justice will be served in the end.Hopefully the right person wins this thing[Unfortunately it won't be Taylor the bar/hotel/wedding singer].

Of the three, I hope so!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Justice will be served in the end.Hopefully the right person wins this thing[Unfortunately it won't be Taylor the bar/hotel/wedding singer].
    Justice may or may not be Taylor winning. Justice is that Taylor's Soul Patrol - a group of loyal followers who will still be around when all of the other contestants' fans move on - has grown from hundreds to millions.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 08:01 PM